Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My boyfriend is driving me crazy today. He's doing that annoying over protective thing that makes me mad and I'm doing that I can take care of myself thing that makes him mad. I miss being on my own. I'm sick of this shit. I'm hiding out on the porch so that I don't kill him.
by on Jun. 16, 2017 at 11:16 PM
Replies (111-120):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 19 on Jun. 19, 2017 at 5:47 PM
1 mom liked this
I wondered how you would get the liquid in the bucket, lol.

Quoting Trouser.Mouse: 🤔

Good question. I would say the bathtub, but that would be terrible for the finish and the plumbing.

They better go with the standard 50 gallon drum. That's what I always dump dead bodies in.

Quoting Anonymous 19: What are you liquefying it in?

Quoting Trouser.Mouse: Well, if liquefied, a 101 lb human body would equal about 9.98 imperial gallons of volume. So, a very small, liquefied adult body could fit. That would be a lot of work though.
Quoting Anonymous 19: Her friend, her, and you are idiots if any of you believe you can hide anything larger than a large toddler in a ten gallon drum.
Quoting RocknRoll.Rose:

Your friend knows too much, lol. 

Quoting Anonymous 16: My friend said the best way to hide a body is to stick it in one of those 10 gallon drums, seal tight and bury the whole drum in the desert.. no escaping smells means no animals are attracted to dig it up lol

Quoting RocknRoll.Rose:

Yeah, that isn't a good idea because we have dogs who dig. I've heard oregeno works too. Or maybe it was parsley. 

Quoting SpiritedWitch:

IF you bury him in the backyard just remember to use lyme to keep the smell down. 

Gardeningmom4
by Emerald Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 7:05 PM

You need at least a 50 gallon drum for that.

Quoting Anonymous 19: Her friend, her, and you are idiots if any of you believe you can hide anything larger than a large toddler in a ten gallon drum.
Quoting RocknRoll.Rose:

Quoting Anonymous 16: My friend said the best way to hide a body is to stick it in one of those 10 gallon drums, seal tight and bury the whole drum in the desert.. no escaping smells means no animals are attracted to dig it up lol
Quoting RocknRoll.Rose:

Yeah, that isn't a good idea because we have dogs who dig. I've heard oregeno works too. Or maybe it was parsley. 

Quoting SpiritedWitch:

IF you bury him in the backyard just remember to use lyme to keep the smell down. 

Gardeningmom4
by Emerald Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 7:07 PM

A water pump you use for emptying basements when they flood of course.

Quoting Anonymous 19: I wondered how you would get the liquid in the bucket, lol.
Quoting Trouser.Mouse: 🤔 Good question. I would say the bathtub, but that would be terrible for the finish and the plumbing. They better go with the standard 50 gallon drum. That's what I always dump dead bodies in.
Quoting Trouser.Mouse: Well, if liquefied, a 101 lb human body would equal about 9.98 imperial gallons of volume. So, a very small, liquefied adult body could fit. That would be a lot of work though.
Quoting RocknRoll.Rose:

Quoting RocknRoll.Rose:

Quoting SpiritedWitch:

RocknRoll.Rose
by Ruby Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 7:56 PM

I have no interest in men. If I brake up with him, I won't date again. He likes an independent woman but he also likes to be needed and take care of me. As he puts it, I take care of everyone else so someone should take care of me. It's sweet but annoying. 

Quoting Spam72: Sounds like you aren't compatable. You know there are millions of men. One of them has all the good qualities of your boyfriend but also likes an independent woman.

RocknRoll.Rose
by Ruby Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 7:56 PM

You guys are really scaring me.

Quoting Gardeningmom4:

Quoting Anonymous 19: I wondered how you would get the liquid in the bucket, lol.
Quoting Trouser.Mouse: 🤔 Good question. I would say the bathtub, but that would be terrible for the finish and the plumbing. They better go with the standard 50 gallon drum. That's what I always dump dead bodies in.
Quoting RocknRoll.Rose:

Quoting RocknRoll.Rose:

Quoting SpiritedWitch:

Gardeningmom4
by Emerald Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 11:14 PM

Just make sure you pump some really strong bleach water through it to destroy any evidence left behind. LOL

Quoting RocknRoll.Rose:

You guys are really scaring me.

Quoting Gardeningmom4:

Quoting RocknRoll.Rose:

Quoting RocknRoll.Rose:

Quoting SpiritedWitch:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 18 on Jun. 20, 2017 at 2:10 PM
Thankfully he finally listened to me. It's working now!

Quoting RocknRoll.Rose:

That would piss me off too. 

Quoting Anonymous 18: I'm with you dh is being lazy and saying our air conditioner is working fine. I'm on the couch because it's cooler downstairs. It's 80 outside and the air conditioner can't get it below 77. It's supposed to be 108 tomorrow and I have no clue what I'm going to do. I may go to my parents Cabin in the mountains until he fixes it.
Did I mention he's an hvac tech?

Cowgirl_Coyote
by Platinum Member on Jun. 21, 2017 at 7:27 AM

No. I don't remember where they were now. It was near the Florida line. 

Quoting Anonymous 19: Okefenokee?
Quoting Cowgirl_Coyote:

He wasn't hunting in that area. He was hunting somewhere in south georgia, near the florida line. That area wasn't known for gators but one wandered up stream. The dog apparently killed the gator. Animal control found the gator dead later from injuries that looked like they were made by a dog. My dad still has scars around his arm. The dog was a chocolate lab. 

Quoting PJMM: I don't live there but yes one has to be careful hunting in that area. I'm sorry about the dog and I'm glad your dad is okay.
Quoting Cowgirl_Coyote:

Ugh that sounds scary. I would hate to live near there. I'm terrified of alligators. My dad was attacked by a gator on a hunting trip when I was a teenager. His hunting dog jumped out of the boat and fought off the gator but it killed the dog. It was hard on all of us. It nearly took off my dad's arm too. 

Quoting PJMM: I laughed like hell because i know Okeechobee. This time of year the mama gators had their babies and are aggressive as hell too.
Quoting Anonymous 2: Take him on a vacation to Okeechobee fl. Rent a boat. Hey it wasn't your fault he fell and all the alligator ate him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 20 on Jun. 21, 2017 at 7:57 AM
Lol!

Quoting tsatske2:

That's not true, I look great in bright orange. And they not only give you three hots and a cot, they assign you a girlfriend! I  mean, sure, her name is Bubba, but I'm sure she's very lovely. 

Quoting jant232000: Just remember... If you write about beforehand, that's premeditation

Just keep telling yourself " I don't look good in bright orange, I don't look good in bright orange"

Anonymous
by Anonymous 21 on Jun. 21, 2017 at 9:29 AM
Without a body or a crime scene it's just a missing persons case.... good luck, if anyone asks I'll say you were with me somewhere.. lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)