Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I hope he lives a long life

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2017 at 12:39 AM
  • 6 Replies
My dh just told me he wants to get some life insurance. I watch way too much Dateline.
by on Jun. 17, 2017 at 12:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jun. 17, 2017 at 12:40 AM

For himself, you or both, LOL

Rg41907
by Silver Member on Jun. 17, 2017 at 12:42 AM
1 mom liked this
For himself. I've had policies on our children and myself for many years.
Quoting Sassy762:

For himself, you or both, LOL

tsatske2
by Latricia on Jun. 17, 2017 at 12:43 AM

I have life insurance. It's a stretch coming out of my income, but it is cheap, and I don't want my children to be left with my final expenses. When I get some more money (more things paid off, some bills that will eventually end) I'm thinking of adding a prepaid funeral. 

Rg41907
by Silver Member on Jun. 17, 2017 at 12:46 AM
I paid off my cremation when I was 19. My dad and two sisters died very young. 28 days, 18 and 48. I've always known tomorrow is not guaranteed to anyone.
Quoting tsatske2:

I have life insurance. It's a stretch coming out of my income, but it is cheap, and I don't want my children to be left with my final expenses. When I get some more money (more things paid off, some bills that will eventually end) I'm thinking of adding a prepaid funeral. 

mom2twinboyz
by Gold Member on Jun. 17, 2017 at 12:48 AM
I dont have one on myself. I guess if I die he doesn't really need mine.
skoda1993
by on Jun. 17, 2017 at 6:31 AM

We have one for both of us. I have a bit more for mine. If I die, he wants to make sure the kids are cared for outside of school and just life in general. If he dies, he wants to make sure that all bills are covered and that I can add money to the kids college funds, and that I can continue to stay home with the kids so I can continue to homeschool them. I can go back to work when my youngest goes to college.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)