Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I had a dream last night that I

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies
Had a bangin' body! I looked in the mirror this morning and thought "not half bad" lol.

I did sleep like a friggin champ cause I made some minor adjustments temp-wise and didn't have the damn fan blowing on me.

Any weird dreams for you?
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 17, 2017 at 7:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lapcounter
by Race Mom on Jun. 17, 2017 at 7:17 AM
I didn't get hardly any sleep damn epilepsy.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 17, 2017 at 7:19 AM
1 mom liked this
That sucks. I haven't sleep well in months because I've been letting dh have this fan blowing on us. I put an end to that yesterday though.

Quoting lapcounter: I didn't get hardly any sleep damn epilepsy.
ReaIisticbeauti
by Gold Member on Jun. 17, 2017 at 7:22 AM
I had a disturbing dream about my SO a few night ago, I was pissed at him for a bit after I woke up. That was the first time I had a dream that continued after I fell back asleep again 😑
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 17, 2017 at 7:26 AM

Dreams are wierd!!! I had a dream the other night that my co-worker and I kissed and made out. She and I are close work friends but not outside of work. I have never really had lesbian thoughts but she wasn't bad in my dream. hhhmmmm!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 17, 2017 at 7:32 AM
Last night I dreamed that I blew up at my brother. Screaming at him to get out of my dad's house. That he was manipulating my dad into enabling him. I was so enraged in my dream because I was screaming so badly that my screams turned to screetching whispers.

I often have these dreams.
jellybeanjean
by All the makeup on Jun. 17, 2017 at 7:38 AM
Threesome with demons

It was kind of sexy but kind of weird
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 17, 2017 at 7:46 AM
Wow! Lol!

Quoting jellybeanjean: Threesome with demons

It was kind of sexy but kind of weird
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 17, 2017 at 7:47 AM
That stinks. I've woken myself from nightmares yelling. :/

Quoting Anonymous 3: Last night I dreamed that I blew up at my brother. Screaming at him to get out of my dad's house. That he was manipulating my dad into enabling him. I was so enraged in my dream because I was screaming so badly that my screams turned to screetching whispers.

I often have these dreams.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 17, 2017 at 7:49 AM
Really? I've had those kinds forever. It's always the sucky ones that repeat. Lol

Quoting ReaIisticbeauti: I had a disturbing dream about my SO a few night ago, I was pissed at him for a bit after I woke up. That was the first time I had a dream that continued after I fell back asleep again 😑
AngelSinger
by MS Warrior on Jun. 17, 2017 at 7:49 AM
That's awful. I hope you get some relief soon.

I myself am going through the insomnia that always accompanies the summer when you have heat-reactive MS. And the occasional painsomnia as well.

Do you find your symptoms worsen in accordance with the weather?

Quoting lapcounter: I didn't get hardly any sleep damn epilepsy.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)