Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bill Cosby--------------> judge declares a mistrial!!!!!😳

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 19 Replies
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 17, 2017 at 10:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 17, 2017 at 10:33 AM

Of course.

The jury couldn't make up their minds, it was clear that dude was going to walk. No one wants their precious Bill Cosby to be a serial rapist. I remember years ago, when this wasn't news that most people knew about, I brought it up in a CM post. People lost their fucking minds, how dare I say those things about "Dr. Huxtable". That man will never pay for what he has done.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 17, 2017 at 10:33 AM
1 mom liked this
Woody Allen should be on trial.
Trouser.Mouse
by Ruby Member on Jun. 17, 2017 at 10:37 AM
I just want to see a retrial. He shouldn't be able to walk away from this.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 17, 2017 at 10:58 AM
Good.
PinkButterfly66
by Sapphire Member on Jun. 17, 2017 at 11:02 AM

I don't understand why they didn't announce him guilty.  He has admitted under oath in a deposition that he slipped women drugs so he could have sex with them.  He said it was consensual but how can someone who has been drugged give consent?  They can't.  He's as guilty as the day is long.  Those women deserve justice.

Momtoone07
by Emerald Member on Jun. 17, 2017 at 11:05 AM
According to several of my older friends, this all came up in the seventies. It was just swept under the rug. Again, another example of women being told to sit down, shut up and a man has rights over your body. It's ridiculous.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Of course.

The jury couldn't make up their minds, it was clear that dude was going to walk. No one wants their precious Bill Cosby to be a serial rapist. I remember years ago, when this wasn't news that most people knew about, I brought it up in a CM post. People lost their fucking minds, how dare I say those things about "Dr. Huxtable". That man will never pay for what he has done.

motherslove82
by Emerald Member on Jun. 17, 2017 at 11:13 AM
Great. Hopefully, they will have a retrial.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jun. 17, 2017 at 11:30 AM
I hope there's no retrial
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jun. 17, 2017 at 11:33 AM
He is freaking disgusting!!! I didn't even know about what he did until recently

Quoting Anonymous 3: Woody Allen should be on trial.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jun. 17, 2017 at 11:33 AM
Given some of the specific details of the accusers case it's unlikely to find a guilty verdict. So regardless of past behaviors with other potential victims this one wasn't a clear case and reasonable doubt wins out.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)