Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When I come for an appointment

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
I expect to be seen close to my scheduled time, not two hours late (and counting). It isn't my fault you don't have your shit together. Dh and I have things to do.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 17, 2017 at 1:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
young_lv_mom
by Gold Member on Jun. 17, 2017 at 1:06 PM
I feel you. I wish you could charge them a late fee like they do you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 17, 2017 at 1:07 PM

Amen!!! 

OliRye1234
by Ruby Member on Jun. 17, 2017 at 1:09 PM
I hate it, but I try to be as understanding as possible. Sometimes big issues come up. I hate when doctors rush through appointments and I feel like I can't ask questions.
left.drowning
by Fix Me on Jun. 17, 2017 at 1:11 PM
I agree. Went to my ent appt. Showed up on time. Waited over an hour. Got up to leave. They said if I left I would owe a cancellation fee. What for? I am here. I waited. I have to go!

I haven't been back to that dr since.

Quoting young_lv_mom: I feel you. I wish you could charge them a late fee like they do you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 17, 2017 at 1:26 PM
Oh, and then my veins decided they didn't want to cooperate. Six sticks and three different nurses later, the IV is finally in.
Rosehawk
by Platinum Member on Jun. 17, 2017 at 1:35 PM

Our clinic has a reader/advertising board that tells you if your doctor is on time or behind schedule. If it's 30+ minutes past my appointment time, and I'm still waiting, I find someone to reschedule me for a time when the doc ISN'T busy.

Isaacsmom913
by Ruby Member on Jun. 17, 2017 at 1:39 PM
Thank the insurance companies, seriously. When I did press scheduling we had to schedule every 15 minutes-pediatric ent! I can't tell you when if ever 1 appt ever lasted 15 min! It's BS.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)