Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Went to a friends house yesterday

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 68 Replies
I had a miserable time. Our kids were playing, but I was still miserable. I don't know why. Maybe because my son (who's a month old) wouldn't go to sleep at all and was making me miserable. By the time I got him to sleep, dh was drunk and felt sick and wanted to leave so we left. I guess it was pointless to go somewhere.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 17, 2017 at 1:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
owl0210
by Sapphire Member on Jun. 17, 2017 at 1:29 PM
That doesn't sound like fun at all. You must be exhausted since you just had a baby.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 17, 2017 at 1:29 PM
1 mom liked this
Soooo glad 😁 don't have babies anymore!! Honestly I wouldn't have gone with a 1 month old.
Trouser.Mouse
by on Jun. 17, 2017 at 1:33 PM
3 moms liked this
You are still recovering and your hormones are a mess. You may need more time to relax before trying to get back into the swing of things.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 17, 2017 at 1:35 PM
Not really. I feel fine and wanted to get out the house, but I didn't enjoy it like I thought I would

Quoting owl0210: That doesn't sound like fun at all. You must be exhausted since you just had a baby.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 17, 2017 at 1:36 PM
I have no problem leaving my house with a baby. I've been home since my baby was born a month ago

Quoting Anonymous 2: Soooo glad 😁 don't have babies anymore!! Honestly I wouldn't have gone with a 1 month old.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 17, 2017 at 1:37 PM
I'm doing fine actually. I don't enjoy just sitting at home which I've done since he was born a month ago. Its driving me crazy

Quoting Trouser.Mouse: You are still recovering and your hormones are a mess. You may need more time to relax before trying to get back into the swing of things.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 17, 2017 at 1:37 PM
3 moms liked this
Better luck next time. Leave your drunky husband home next time.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 17, 2017 at 1:39 PM
He was drinking at our friends, not at home.

Quoting Anonymous 3: Better luck next time. Leave your drunky husband home next time.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 17, 2017 at 1:40 PM
I know...leave him home next time if he can't control himself.

Quoting Anonymous 1: He was drinking at our friends, not at home.

Quoting Anonymous 3: Better luck next time. Leave your drunky husband home next time.
dipndots
by on Jun. 17, 2017 at 1:41 PM
1 mom liked this
Leave your husband home with the baby next time.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)