Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm fine as long as i don't eat.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies
I have 60lbs to lose. I can't control my food most of the time. If I start my day off putting off breakfast for as long as possible I do okay. Today I had an applyle at 11am. At 1 I was hungry so I had some cottage cheese. Now I'm starving and I don't know what to eat. If I eat an egg or even just veges I end up eating more and more and I can't stop. What is wrong with me?
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 17, 2017 at 3:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 17, 2017 at 3:41 PM
You lack self control like most people, and you aren't giving your body what it needs, even on a diet. You are starving yourself, and your blood sugar is likely all over the place. You are sabotaging yourself.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 17, 2017 at 3:42 PM
1 mom liked this
What's wrong is you're starving your body, creating an intense drive to eat more and more in a desperate attempt to get nutrients and proper calories. You need to eat a balanced diet. Try finding a nutritional therapist. You also need to work on willpower to avoid just shoveling in too many calories. You need help to do this and it's not something you can fix on your own.
Rhodin
by Ruby Member on Jun. 17, 2017 at 3:46 PM
I think you need to start meal planning. Get with a nutritionist and draw up a rigid schedule of portion-controlled meals and snacks in seperate containers.
GhostWriter85
by Exotic Butters on Jun. 17, 2017 at 3:49 PM
My mother tried the mayo clinic diet which worked great for her I am doin the slimfast thing with some tweeks. Message me and I can give you some pointers. I got up o 208 and looked horrible in clothes I am down I 190 now and still going down

Quoting Anonymous 1: I have 60lbs to lose. I can't control my food most of the time. If I start my day off putting off breakfast for as long as possible I do okay. Today I had an applyle at 11am. At 1 I was hungry so I had some cottage cheese. Now I'm starving and I don't know what to eat. If I eat an egg or even just veges I end up eating more and more and I can't stop. What is wrong with me?
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jun. 17, 2017 at 3:51 PM

The when you do eventually eat, you eat to much. Try eating breakfast, a snack then lunch. Have another snack and then dinner but all before 8:00pm

12345abcde54321
by Ruby Member on Jun. 17, 2017 at 3:51 PM
This.
Once you've been doing it for a while, eating the right way will become second nature. Let someone help you get the habits established.

Quoting Rhodin: I think you need to start meal planning. Get with a nutritionist and draw up a rigid schedule of portion-controlled meals and snacks in seperate containers.
jellybeanjean
by All the makeup on Jun. 17, 2017 at 3:52 PM
1 mom liked this
Don't starve yourself. Keep busy so your mind is off food. Breaking habits is always hard and takes time.
blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Jun. 17, 2017 at 3:57 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm no expert but my mom is a life coach who helps people lose weight. She's currently working with me. I'm not completely 'clean eating' but I've changed a lot of my old habits and have lost around 20lbs so far. I've been at it almost a month and while it may seem little to some - to ME as someone who suffers from depression and chronic pain it's huge! Anyway, I'm not usually hungry in the morning either but I'm making myself eat breakfast every morning. Usually an omelet, fruit, boiled egg, cheerios w/ half a banana, pb toast or something like that with protein because it makes me stay full longer. Since doing so I'm not snacking in the morning like I used to do. I pretty much follow a daily meal routine to avoid overly snacking. If I do get hungry in between meals I keep snacks prepped (for example 28 grapes in a snack size bag = 100 calories). For me I've found my issue has been convenience so meal and snack prepping has helped tremendously. I've also kicked soda to the curb. Now if only I could kick this sweet tooth 😭
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 17, 2017 at 3:58 PM
Atkins shakes only
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)