Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did having a baby ruin your life?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 32 Replies
I am 21 and pregnant. I got pregnant on purpose. I'm married, we are both happy with our careers, and we own a house. It's the perfect time for us to have a baby.

I've gotten some comments that I'm ruining my life and throwing it away to have a kid so young...idk, I just don't see it.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 17, 2017 at 3:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ray-of-Beezy
by Platinum Member on Jun. 17, 2017 at 3:44 PM
No, but I thought my second was going to. While it's only been a year she hasn't so far lol.

WickedPissah
by Penis colada on Jun. 17, 2017 at 3:45 PM
Not at all.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 17, 2017 at 3:45 PM
Lol why did you think that?

Babies are too sweet to ruin lives :)

Quoting Ray-of-Beezy: No, but I thought my second was going to. While it's only been a year she hasn't so far lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 17, 2017 at 3:45 PM
I had my boys young, at 20 and 21. It absolutely did NOT ruin my life. I'm also married to their father still and we are happy. I'm also young enough to enjoy all their fun stuff now. My boys think it's awesome I skateboard with them, play soccer and do all that other stuff while other older moms plop their fat, old behinds down and are inactive. Enjoy your youthful motherhood. Fuck the critics.
Reading.Rainbow
by Mad Martigan on Jun. 17, 2017 at 3:45 PM
1 mom liked this

No, my children have enriched my life more than I could have ever imagined. I had them at 23 + 26

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 17, 2017 at 3:46 PM

I had my ds at 18. having a baby that young made it hard. we weren't really in a stable place until recently, at 25 and 26. it didn't ruin our lives just made it harder.

Sassy762
by 200 on Jun. 17, 2017 at 3:47 PM

Nope..........

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Jun. 17, 2017 at 3:48 PM
No. If anything he made me stronger and who I am today.
jbirdsladie15
by on Jun. 17, 2017 at 3:50 PM
Nope, I was 20 when I gave birth.
gwcarvernut
by Member on Jun. 17, 2017 at 3:51 PM
Having my babies have saved my life countless times. Not being dramatic but I know I'd have made some stupid decisions and probably killed myself by now. My kids make me strive for and to be better
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)