Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sibling crap

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2017 at 5:12 PM
  • 26 Replies
My sister is a roaring b#$ch!

I will explain if you're interested.
by on Jun. 17, 2017 at 5:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
awsmnss26
by Silver Member on Jun. 17, 2017 at 5:17 PM
I'm really in a bad place right now.
Sassy762
by 200 on Jun. 17, 2017 at 5:17 PM

Okay.....Im listening.

left.drowning
by Fix Me on Jun. 17, 2017 at 5:21 PM
1 mom liked this
My brother is a psycho dick. Wanna trade?
awsmnss26
by Silver Member on Jun. 17, 2017 at 5:29 PM
Most of us just ignore her. But, today she was just digging in her claws so i answered her and she just dug in deeper. Saying how i act like I'm better than everyone else. We got into a screaming match and i broke down in tears until my brothers wife told her to stop and calmed me down.

Quoting Sassy762:

Okay.....Im listening.

Sassy762
by 200 on Jun. 17, 2017 at 5:32 PM
2 moms liked this

IF you know she is like this, then why even talk to her. Just ignore the raging bitch. By not engaging her, you will drive her crazy because nothing she says bothers you

Quoting awsmnss26: Most of us just ignore her. But, today she was just digging in her claws so i answered her and she just dug in deeper. Saying how i act like I'm better than everyone else. We got into a screaming match and i broke down in tears until my brothers wife told her to stop and calmed me down.
Quoting Sassy762:

Okay.....Im listening.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 17, 2017 at 5:32 PM
My brother isn't talking to me because his wife called CPS on me. No loss to me. Haven't been close in years
awsmnss26
by Silver Member on Jun. 17, 2017 at 6:34 PM
1 mom liked this
Yea, I've come to that conclusion.

Quoting Sassy762:

IF you know she is like this, then why even talk to her. Just ignore the raging bitch. By not engaging her, you will drive her crazy because nothing she says bothers you

Quoting awsmnss26: Most of us just ignore her. But, today she was just digging in her claws so i answered her and she just dug in deeper. Saying how i act like I'm better than everyone else. We got into a screaming match and i broke down in tears until my brothers wife told her to stop and calmed me down.

Quoting Sassy762:

Okay.....Im listening.

mrsary
by Emerald Member on Jun. 17, 2017 at 6:36 PM
1 mom liked this
My siblings get on my nerves. Lol
awsmnss26
by Silver Member on Jun. 17, 2017 at 6:37 PM
My brother is an angel on earth. He is my saving grace in all this crap.

I'm sorry you had to deal with that 😐

Quoting Anonymous 1: My brother isn't talking to me because his wife called CPS on me. No loss to me. Haven't been close in years
LightItUp
by RitatheGreat on Jun. 17, 2017 at 6:39 PM
1 mom liked this
This

Quoting Sassy762:

Quoting Sassy762:

Okay.....Im listening.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)