Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

bill cosby

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 21 Replies
.Mistrial declared after jury deadlocks

I figured this would happen.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 17, 2017 at 7:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 17, 2017 at 8:15 PM
Did you sleep all morning and afternoon? This is old news and it's been posted numerous times already.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 17, 2017 at 8:17 PM

Duh

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 17, 2017 at 8:18 PM
Yep
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jun. 17, 2017 at 8:19 PM

For some of us it still is the morning. I'm not OP though 

Quoting Anonymous 2: Did you sleep all morning and afternoon? This is old news and it's been posted numerous times already.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jun. 17, 2017 at 8:20 PM
1 mom liked this
dont be rude!

I hadn't seen this OP. I did know they weren't coming to a unanimous decision but last I saw the judge was encouraging them to continue deliberations.
Not surprise it ended this way. He's a well known celeb who a lot of people grew up watching him as Mr Huxtable (or however it's spelled). Even though he was not convicted, people are going to remember him for this. Just like Michael Jackson and his pedophile case.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Did you sleep all morning and afternoon? This is old news and it's been posted numerous times already.
susannah2000
by Ruby Member on Jun. 17, 2017 at 8:21 PM

Maybe because the charges were dubious and there was zero proof? Accusations alone don't make a person guilty.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 17, 2017 at 10:21 PM
No. But I don't have TV. I found out by going to the neighbors.

happyflappy
by on Jun. 17, 2017 at 10:29 PM
I saw it on the news when I was at the gym this morning. The prosecutor plans to pursue another trial. I'm not surprised this happened. There's no way this case will ever be tried with any sort of objectivity. Any case is hard to find an impartial jury but in a case like this, it's nearly impossible.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jun. 17, 2017 at 10:31 PM
So I am confused. This man has a literal cavalcade of women from all different walks of life, ages, backgrounds, ethniticity over five decades who all report the same pattern of behaviors and he acknowledged under oath that he gave women including Andrea Constant illicit drugs prior to having sex with her and her elderly mother, under oath, testified that he referred to himself as a dirty old man and offered to pay thousands of dollars for Andrea abd her education during a two and a half hour phone call. PLEASE !!!

Quoting susannah2000:

Maybe because the charges were dubious and there was zero proof? Accusations alone don't make a person guilty.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jun. 17, 2017 at 10:33 PM
There is little doubt that this man is guilty and also doubtful he will ever serve time although his reputation will never be the same.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)