Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My daughter said she saw my husband with another woman

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 375 Replies

She said she saw them a couple months ago after she snuck into an R rated movie. She is 14. She didnt want to get in trouble so she didnt tell me right away but she says she doesnt want to keep it a secret

My DH flat out denies it. He said that he saw the movie by himself and checked on DD once during the movie and she was seeing the one she says she was

DH is not happy with DD and wants to know why she is lying. He is not happy with me that I would even think it was possible.

I am so confused. My husband has never given me any reason not to trust him but I dont know why my daughter would tell me this if it wasnt true. We have caught her lying in the past but nothing even close to something like this

I just need to vent 

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 17, 2017 at 8:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 17, 2017 at 8:02 PM
Is she mad at one of you?
quinnsmom715
by Ruby Member on Jun. 17, 2017 at 8:02 PM
7 moms liked this

well,lets be real..dh has more to lose than dd..what does she have to gain by lying?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 17, 2017 at 8:03 PM

Not that I know of

Quoting Anonymous 2: Is she mad at one of you?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 17, 2017 at 8:03 PM
2 moms liked this
Movie stubs? Check those he's saying she saw a different movie correct? Why not look? Or do you know that day and time do you remember him mentioning what he was doing?
LightItUp
by RitatheGreat on Jun. 17, 2017 at 8:03 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm so sorry. Wow, I wouldn't know where to begin to advise you except to say to keep your eyes open
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 17, 2017 at 8:03 PM

That is how I see it. I have a hard time believing she is lying but that kills me. I trusted him until now

Quoting quinnsmom715:

well,lets be real..dh has more to lose than dd..what does she have to gain by lying?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 17, 2017 at 8:04 PM
1 mom liked this
That's my thought as well, she told on herself lol

Quoting quinnsmom715:

dipndots
by on Jun. 17, 2017 at 8:05 PM
3 moms liked this
If she's lying then she needs some serious help.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 17, 2017 at 8:05 PM
2 moms liked this
Check bank/creditcard statements and see they give you a list of what was spent and where
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 17, 2017 at 8:05 PM

He admits to going to that movie but he says he was alone. She has a ticket from the movie she was supposed to be seeing, she snuck into the other one. 

Quoting Anonymous 3: Movie stubs? Check those he's saying she saw a different movie correct? Why not look? Or do you know that day and time do you remember him mentioning what he was doing?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)