Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

You are a jealous prick!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies

I don't give 2 fucks anymore.. I pay for the phone bill but my phone went off and DH is getting all pissed. I threw it and hope it broke, he can't get mad because I am on my laptop because I own it not him. He can have 'female' friends but I can't have 'female' friends. That is wrong and he knows it, his phone broke a few days ago but not on purpose. I am tired of his comments because I told him that I was tired of him asking who I was talking to everytime my phone went off. It was notifactions not nothing important so I was ignoring them. I don't have male friends(well I do but not hang out or talk) because I respect my marriage but I am done paying the phone bill. So, SD16, SD23, him and myself won't have phones. Well, I will but they won't and could careless! He wants to get all jealous over something so stupid, fine but he better figure out how he is going to pay the phone bill or it will be on his credit.. I don't care anymore, I have tried to be patient with him and he isn't even trying. I give up on this marriage and he better not ask me to pay anything on the phone bill. :( My DS is in OK and my phone is the only way I can stay in contact with him but he doesn't care.. Oh and DS won't have a phone either, well he will though but not through DH plan.

If he can have friends then why can't I?

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 17, 2017 at 9:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jun. 17, 2017 at 9:24 PM
4 moms liked this

Image result for umm gif

dipndots
by on Jun. 17, 2017 at 9:26 PM
Get a landline and save your marriage!
PJMM
by Ruby Member on Jun. 17, 2017 at 9:28 PM
1 mom liked this
This is hard to follow but if he's controlling I'd tell him fuck off you're not my father. If it's simple curiosity or he's just annoyed at the notifications that's different.
Starz6802
by Platinum Member on Jun. 17, 2017 at 9:28 PM
1 mom liked this
What??? That's a whole lotta rambling....

He's been bothering you because your phone goes off all the time? It's not even friends just reminders? He had friends contacting him all the time?

You got annoyed and broke your own phone?

What does all that have to do with the bill?
reaandiziesmama
by Ruby Member on Jun. 17, 2017 at 9:31 PM
1 mom liked this
Man I love being single!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 18, 2017 at 6:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes, their just notifactions and half the time I don't care to much to look. He is always asking, who am i talk to or who was that. It gets annoying every single time. I threw it and it didn't break. He always have friends call or text him and I started asking him. I pay the phone bill, he doesn't help at all.

Quoting Starz6802: What??? That's a whole lotta rambling.... He's been bothering you because your phone goes off all the time? It's not even friends just reminders? He had friends contacting him all the time? You got annoyed and broke your own phone? What does all that have to do with the bill?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 18, 2017 at 6:31 PM

I like my privacy. I don't really talk to anyone at all and when I do it is very Hi, how are you and bye. 

So, what you are saying is that he has all the rights to have and talk to friends on daily basis but sense my phone goes off and he is basially jealous that I have to get a landline?

Quoting dipndots: Get a landline and save your marriage!

Trixie_dahl
by on Jun. 18, 2017 at 6:34 PM
I think its habit to ask. My dad used to ask who was calling my phone and what did they want until i started doing it back. I was at my aunts yesterday waiting for dh to pick me up and i got on my phone and she asked whats new on Facebook since i was on my phone. Its like thats not the only place i go and its nonya lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 18, 2017 at 6:37 PM
1 mom liked this
So many things wrong here and it's nothing to do with the phone.
Starz6802
by Platinum Member on Jun. 18, 2017 at 6:46 PM
Ah, I can see how that would be annoying. Especially if you don't pester him about his phone.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Yes, their just notifactions and half the time I don't care to much to look. He is always asking, who am i talk to or who was that. It gets annoying every single time. I threw it and it didn't break. He always have friends call or text him and I started asking him. I pay the phone bill, he doesn't help at all.

Quoting Starz6802: What??? That's a whole lotta rambling....

He's been bothering you because your phone goes off all the time? It's not even friends just reminders? He had friends contacting him all the time?

You got annoyed and broke your own phone?

What does all that have to do with the bill?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)