Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This may sound trashy but I really want to stomp her a**

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 22 Replies
My ex's girlfriend. She had access to my Dd facebook. I found out today that bitch went in it and was telling people my daughter has an std. Which isn't true. I know it was her because a) she said she was Dd step mom, b) my Dd didn't even access to internet or Facebook at the time it was said and the only person at the time who had her passwords was Dd bio dad .

I really hate that bitch. I hope I never see her becasue i don't know if I will be able to restrain myself. I saw the messages myself.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 17, 2017 at 11:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 17, 2017 at 11:48 PM
1 mom liked this
Meh I wanna stomp some bitches faces into the curb as well, but I'm too good for them
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 17, 2017 at 11:49 PM
Who the fuck does what this bitch did. Wtf

Quoting Anonymous 2: Meh I wanna stomp some bitches faces into the curb as well, but I'm too good for them
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 17, 2017 at 11:53 PM
I'm confused, someone posted through daughters account is your daughter?

That's really psycho behavior. I would question why I was even ever attracted to somebody who would do some high school stuff like that to my child
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 17, 2017 at 11:54 PM
Dd dad girlfriend got in my Dd messager and was telling Dd friends that dd had an std

Quoting Anonymous 3: I'm confused, someone posted through daughters account is your daughter?

That's really psycho behavior. I would question why I was even ever attracted to somebody who would do some high school stuff like that to my child
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 17, 2017 at 11:56 PM
Oooohhhhhh
I thought you meant your girlfriend

How old was this chick? That's some seriously crazy unstable behavior

I would be more angry at her father for letting somebody like that in her life to begin with

Quoting Anonymous 1: Dd dad girlfriend got in my Dd messager and was telling Dd friends that dd had an std

Quoting Anonymous 3: I'm confused, someone posted through daughters account is your daughter?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 17, 2017 at 11:58 PM

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 17, 2017 at 11:58 PM
Around 40. Oh I am mad at him but he already knows what I think of him . But he thinks that crazy bitch is prefect.

Quoting Anonymous 3: Oooohhhhhh

I would be more angry at her father for letting somebody like that in her life to begin with

Quoting Anonymous 1: Dd dad girlfriend got in my Dd messager and was telling Dd friends that dd had an std

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jun. 17, 2017 at 11:58 PM
Get a ro that's awful
PJMM
by Ruby Member on Jun. 18, 2017 at 12:00 AM
Ikr? My ex probably doesn't have the best taste in women from what I've seen. but if he had a girl like that I'd assume he suffered major blunt force trauma to the skull. It would be very out of character for him to be with that level of crazy. He'd better have a brain injury or I'd cause him one lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 18, 2017 at 12:01 AM
That's so crazy, I wonder if you could have some kind of legal recourse

Either way, it's not trashy to want to beat her up for it, just don't do it
That poor kid needs one stable, some icing adults around

Quoting Anonymous 1: Around 40. Oh I am mad at him but he already knows what I think of him . But he thinks that crazy bitch is prefect.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)