Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My dd didn't speak at all to her bio dad today

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 22 Replies
But made a facebook post wishing my dh her step dad happy father day, made him a card too.

It probably hurt bio dad feeling but he bought it on himself.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 19, 2017 at 12:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hotspice58
by Platinum Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 12:03 AM
It happens.
lacyd75_anew
by Silver Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 12:04 AM
My DD didn't either. She did tell her stepdad Happy Father's Day.
OrangeBalloon
by Emerald Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 12:06 AM
I didn't acknowledge my father today either. He also brought that on himself.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 19, 2017 at 12:10 AM
It might not have. My bio kids don't talk to me, but I understand and it doesn't bother me.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 19, 2017 at 12:11 AM
How would it not bother you that your children don't talk to you, that wpuld tear me up and break my heart.

Quoting Anonymous 2: It might not have. My bio kids don't talk to me, but I understand and it doesn't bother me.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 19, 2017 at 12:13 AM
It's a very long story. It used to hurt, but I'm an adult and they're kids. They are allowed to feel however they do, and the last thing I want is to confuse them or make their lives harder. They're happy and healthy and very loved, and that's all that matters.

Quoting Anonymous 1: How would it not bother you that your children don't talk to you, that wpuld tear me up and break my heart.

Quoting Anonymous 2: It might not have. My bio kids don't talk to me, but I understand and it doesn't bother me.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 19, 2017 at 12:14 AM
Ok. My stepdaughter didn't call her dad today. She doesn't have a stepdad though. Shes just a self absorbed bitch.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 19, 2017 at 12:17 AM
I called mine more out of a sense of obligation than because I wanted to. He brought that on himself too.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jun. 19, 2017 at 12:17 AM
Obviously we don't know any details as to whether he bought it on himself or not. Either way I would be sad if that was my kids situation and they weren't close to their bio dad and your husband also. You seem to be getting satisfaction out of it.
Marie207
by on Jun. 19, 2017 at 12:18 AM

You know I bet a whole lot of kids did not say a word to their father today, but remember yall slept with them and got pregnant by them so....................Yall are gonna have to teach the child to love and respect the man whether he does his job or not.  A lot of kids don't speak to their dads because what they over hear mom saying about him. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)