Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What would you do?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 66 Replies

If you were raped and ended up pregnant? I am planning to terminate with the full support of my S/O though I have a few close friends that know about the situation and have told me that I am as bad or worse than the rapist for having an abortion. I considered adoption but I don't think it's right for us, I can't handle knowing I am carrying his baby daily......

Would you end it? Please don't be mean! Please respect eachother and if you wanna tell me I'm a P.O.S. save it!

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 19, 2017 at 12:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mixer_Star
by Gold Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 12:22 AM
I'd terminate. I'm so sorry you are going through this.
MissAndree
by Nosuchthing on Jun. 19, 2017 at 12:22 AM
Abortion. No hesitation.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 19, 2017 at 12:23 AM
I would do the same. Good luck.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 19, 2017 at 12:23 AM

oh how awful! i do not agree with some of your close friends that say you are just as bad or worse than the rapist for having an abortion! how insane for them to say that! 

i did read an article one time how someone ended up keeping their baby from a rape. she said she was so glad that she did. i also saw a show where the lady gave the baby up for adoption but then she reconnected with her child when the child was in like her 30's.

no one can tell you what is best for you. i think i wouldn't feel right carrying the baby either. but i don't know what i would do and you have to decide. i'm so sorry you are going through this! big hugs!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 19, 2017 at 12:26 AM
These posts always confuse me. If you were raped why would you not immediately do a plan B? I am terribly sorry that you were assaulted and should have began with this statement. I am also wondering who your friends are that they would put a zygote ahead of you?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 19, 2017 at 12:30 AM
Plan B clearly failed me.... no offense taken but it was provided and taken.... as for the friends, ive had miscarriages so if i do this i should never have a wanted baby from my marriage

Quoting Anonymous 4: These posts always confuse me. If you were raped why would you not immediately do a plan B? I am terribly sorry that you were assaulted and should have began with this statement. I am also wondering who your friends are that they would put a zygote ahead of you?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jun. 19, 2017 at 12:32 AM
I honestly have no idea what I would do. I can't imagine judging a woman going thru that trauma and I'm so sorry that you are.

I can see both sides of it and I think it would just depend on the scenario.
HaloSue
by Platinum Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 12:32 AM
I would do exactly what you plan.
I don't believe in abortions except for cases like yours, medical issues or incest.
Thoughts are with you! Hugs.
AnotherKim
by Ruby Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 12:33 AM

You need to do what is right for you. Not what your "friends" think you should do. I honestly don't know what I'd do in your situation. I'm Pro-Choice, but it's not a choice I think I could make. 

Do what you feel you need to do, then cut those so-called-friends out of your life! Big hug to you. I wish you the best, and I'm truely sorry you had to endure this.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 19, 2017 at 12:34 AM
I feel so awful that I dont even love this baby...... i just think about its constant growth and i wanna vomit..... forget facing a mirror right now. This is literal hell
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)