Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I almost fought my bf's ex after 1 year

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
It's been a year since that happened but I still wish i would've whooped her ass. I found out she slept with my bf again stupid slut after knowing we had a kid already. Stupid dumb whore that's why she's alone with an 8 year old and a 3 year old and no baby daddy. Keep your legs closed dumb bitch.

If she ever comes around she'll definitely be walking away with a black away, pussy ass hoe.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 19, 2017 at 12:36 AM
Replies (101-105):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 29 on Jun. 20, 2017 at 11:39 PM
So much trash in a single post, lol. Women who resort to fighting and threatening each other because their equally trashy husbands are spreading their syphilitic seed around the trailer park are just the height of class and refinement. /eyeroll
Anonymous
by Anonymous 30 on Jun. 20, 2017 at 11:44 PM

Why not beat your bf's ass? He is the slut, not her.  Obviosly he is willing to put his dick anywhere that it will be accepted.  You are one of his many cum dumpsters....

KellyNips
by Member on Jun. 21, 2017 at 6:58 AM

um, okay, why is it her fault that she slept with YOUR boyfriend???  you all deserve each other.  i just love a good white trash story!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 31 on Jun. 21, 2017 at 7:00 AM

LOL...keep it classy!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 31 on Jun. 21, 2017 at 7:01 AM

Boyfriend, not husband.  ;)

Quoting Anonymous 29: So much trash in a single post, lol. Women who resort to fighting and threatening each other because their equally trashy husbands are spreading their syphilitic seed around the trailer park are just the height of class and refinement. /eyeroll

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)