Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm guess I'm a cheating a****** :/

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 59 Replies
I bought a car a month ago and the car salesman has been texting me ever since. My boyfriend hasn't noticed. I feel guilty. I never thought I was capable of something like this. This is my first experience cheating. My boyfriend and I have been together 2 years, no kids, no shared money, we don't live together. We have a crazy bad fight at least twice a month, usually to the point where we don't speak for a day. We have a mediocre relationship. He has cheated and admitted it. Not sex, but emotional affairs. So now I'm no better than him. I feel like crap about it. But this guy makes me feel so good. I miss feeling like this. I deserve to be happy.

Ok bash away...
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 19, 2017 at 1:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 19, 2017 at 1:29 AM
3 moms liked this
I'm not going to bash about that. I wonder why you still have a boyfriend though. Slow learner? Enjoy mediocrity?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 19, 2017 at 1:30 AM
How did he get your number?

I don't get texting business relationships.

My dentist office texted me to remind me of my appointment and i thought it was tacky and stupid.
GentleHeartsPA
by Lanie on Jun. 19, 2017 at 1:31 AM
I think you need to be truthful with yourself that this isn't the relationship you want
angkorsaway
by Gold Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 1:32 AM

Yeah you do deserve happiness. Car salesman or not, leave your miserable relationship so you'll have a shot at happiness.

Princess_s21
by Sarah on Jun. 19, 2017 at 1:33 AM
1 mom liked this
Sounds like it's a relationship you no longer want to be in, so why not just cut ties.
angkorsaway
by Gold Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 1:33 AM

My dentist does this too and asks me to CALL THEM to reconfirm I'm still coming to the appointment. WTH?

Quoting Anonymous 3: How did he get your number? I don't get texting business relationships. My dentist office texted me to remind me of my appointment and i thought it was tacky and stupid.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 19, 2017 at 1:38 AM
I'm just afraid to leave. My bf is the first guy I've ever dated that my family approves of. He's smart and has a good job. The others were losers. But my bf doesn't do anything that ever makes me feel loved. I am obviously insecure and I've been abused before, so I'm reluctant to leave a better situation than I've had before.

Quoting Anonymous 2: I'm not going to bash about that. I wonder why you still have a boyfriend though. Slow learner? Enjoy mediocrity?
EvasMommy326
by Silver Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 1:40 AM
You're missing something which is why you're texting the car salesman. Stop wasting your time in that relationship, and move on.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 19, 2017 at 1:42 AM
But it's making you a worse person. You are willing to compromise your integrity PLUS you admit he's cheated on you. Your family would support that?

Maybe it's time to be alone and work on your self esteem issues.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I'm just afraid to leave. My bf is the first guy I've ever dated that my family approves of. He's smart and has a good job. The others were losers. But my bf doesn't do anything that ever makes me feel loved. I am obviously insecure and I've been abused before, so I'm reluctant to leave a better situation than I've had before.

Quoting Anonymous 2: I'm not going to bash about that. I wonder why you still have a boyfriend though. Slow learner? Enjoy mediocrity?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 19, 2017 at 1:42 AM
I wanted to do as much paperwork as possible over the phone. I texted my drivers license, check stubs, insurance, etc. I love getting texts instead of calls. Then I don't have to check my voicemail and waste time calling back. I just send a quick text.

Quoting Anonymous 3: How did he get your number?

I don't get texting business relationships.

My dentist office texted me to remind me of my appointment and i thought it was tacky and stupid.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)