Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Its 230am and Im

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
Sitting in the 2nd ER in 6 hrs.

Ds6 was hit in the mouth by one of those heavy handicap swings at the ballpark and knocked one of his adult teeth very loose.

When we got home i took a better look and saw one side was almost all the way out.

We called the dentist who said go to the ER for a brace

We get there and she tries to tie it w string, in the hall using a cell phone flash light. As she does, she pulls and it comes half way out!

I said "stop, you are going to pull it out!"

She called his dentist who said he needs an oral surgen and to find one NOW.

Closest one was 45 minutes away at a Catholic hospital so here we sit at 230am.

I guess our dentist doesnt do stuff like this or else i would have waited till tomorrow.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 19, 2017 at 2:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Trixie_dahl
by on Jun. 19, 2017 at 3:00 AM
Yikes and that sucks. At least its not more urgent like a head injury from the swing.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 19, 2017 at 3:04 AM
Our dentist has rights at the hospital. Your office doesn't have ortho on call? The dentists rotate who takes er calls. Good luck
left.drowning
by Fix Me on Jun. 19, 2017 at 3:16 AM
Ouch!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 19, 2017 at 4:04 AM
Omg! I know first hand how much that hurts. My German shepherd jumped up and hit me Square in the mouth when we were playing. My right front tooth was knocked loose as well. It hurt so bad. I was at the dentist the next morning. I had trouble eating for a month because of the pain and sensitivity. I hope your little guy gets some relief soon.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 19, 2017 at 4:26 AM
Poor kid! Omg!! I hope they're able to figure something out so he can keep it. What a miserable night! 💐
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 19, 2017 at 5:48 AM
The second ER did xrays and claim they are baby teeth.
Oh, both fronts are loose.
Its now almost 6 and we are headimg home. Im gunna call the office around 10. I need to sleep.

Quoting Anonymous 3: Omg! I know first hand how much that hurts. My German shepherd jumped up and hit me Square in the mouth when we were playing. My right front tooth was knocked loose as well. It hurt so bad. I was at the dentist the next morning. I had trouble eating for a month because of the pain and sensitivity. I hope your little guy gets some relief soon.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)