Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Aquarian's is unloving due to their detached cold nature

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies

Aquarian's is unloving due to their detached cold nature

Are They Dangerous?

There is no question that the dark side of Aquarius can be dangerous. Their inability to empathize with others' emotions combined with their intellectual brilliance is a recipe for cruelty, though most often expressed in socially accepted (yet arguably evil) forms, such as vivisection or the calculating, power driven corporate world. Aquarius knows how to work the system very well because they helped to create it.

Repressed emotions can burst forth under pressure. Aquarius can be capricious and unpredictable, prone to lightning-bolt-like bursts of temper. Such an excessively detached Aquarius is judgmental and contemptuous of others' vulnerable feelings. Always on the outside, they watch the rest of humanity dispassionately, yet critically. Intimate connection is their kryptonite; they strive to maintain a certain distance from others even in intimate situations.

Though studies have not been done, it would not be surprising to find that many psychopaths have an emphasis on the eleventh sign in their charts. Famous psychopath Charles Manson, a charismatic Scorpio Sun, had an Aquarius Moon, Saturn and North Node.

I Have Trouble With Aquarians

The worst part is that I seem to be attracted to them. I've dated several Aquarian women and it's never ended well. I'm the typical Capricorn in every way and for some reason Aquarians seem so attractive in the beginning. They're full of life, light and adventure. Then their real personalities come out. They're distant, cold, controlling and insecure. They don't seem to be able to accept that not everyone thinks and acts exactly like them. My last girlfriend started the relationship by telling me all about her (ideal) self. She was all about her man, never made a serious decision without consulting him first, loved spending time with me. Then she started to withdraw and became just plain mean. She once told me that I never smiled. I calmly explained to her that I did smile. I just wasn't smiling right now because I had nothing to smile about especially since she was nagging me about not smiling. She was so insecure that she couldn't be wrong about anything. She once made a statement which was not only not true but so wrong it was actually funny. When I pointed this out she got very upset and insisted that what she said, although physically impossible, was correct. I was having a good time so I just let it go. It really wasn't a big deal. Of course she couldn't and just kept going on about it. I was finally so irritated with her and that she had pretty much ruined the nice moment we were having that I proved to her she was wrong. Her only response was "Well, it's not like I was that wrong.". I almost walked away right there. What is it about these people that make them need to control everything when they don't even know what's going on half the time. Granted she had some other things going on as well but my experiences with other Aquarians are very similar. I wish there was some way to tell before they got too close. Anyway that's my vent.

aquarius women are too insecure, seem like never happy unless picking on someone and very depressive to point they spread it. they are fun but for a little bit and if it is all for **** and giggles. forget opening them up, they are as closed book as possible and love to be judged by the cover. inside it is a story gone wrong.

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 19, 2017 at 2:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
bascha
by Silver Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 2:40 AM
My DH is an Aquarius, and he has a few of those traits, but definitely not the really bad stuff. I'm a Leo, though, so I'm completely irresistible, anyway. Lol ;)
Schauseil
by Gold Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 2:57 AM
Haha haha! I'm an Aquarius and can be quite the contrarian and I can make cold detached decisions. I'd say about 90% of the time I don't though. I'm a big soft hearted baby and was not meant to be in a judgement position. I'm also not the big wild adventurous type either. This man sounds like an asshole and should probably look at himself as the problem.

And I think signs are bullshit.
PlaysAllDay
by Silver Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 3:01 AM
I'm Aquarius and while pissing me off is something you never want to do, I would probably be the kindest, most caring person you'd ever met (if you met me) I'm only controlling when it comes to cleaning, and I'm typically the life of the party. I'm just a happy little ball of evil, lol. Most people are shocked by how laid back I am.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 19, 2017 at 3:35 AM
1 mom liked this

Or it could have something to do with, you know, life events?

I don't understand why people subscribe to this foolishness. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)