Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Struggling

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 24 Replies
I posted earlier about my rape and what others would do..... I'm really struggling right now, not so much about terminating but the fact my best friend raped me. We let him stay with us 2 days for a funeral. I'm happily married and have been in my relationship for 4 years. He and I had sex twice before more than 7 years ago.

The day it happen S/O was at work we were home alone, since he and I had been friends for so long I never worried about being alone with him. We were sober, clean (neither of us do drugs), and we weren't even hung over. He came into my room where he had no business being and he started "playfully" as he put it touching me and I fought. He held me down and raped me. We weren't flirty before hand. There was no leading him on..... i feel awful my best friend betrayed me, raped me, and got me pregnant. All of this is the thanks I got for opening my home to him for a weekend since we lost a mutual friend. Now I've lost more friends..... girl friends that supported me through all of this until I said abortion because I should just be forced to give birth then let one of 2 couples we know take the baby (according to my 2 former female friends)....

I feel like I've lost so much.

Im thankful for my S/O and our families who all have supported us and offered their ear and advice but all who ultimimately (S/O included) want me to make the decision because it's my body and what i say goes.

Im struggling with all the loss of friendship and the fact my own best friend could do this to me....

Sorry for ranting.... & grammar Nazis go nuts!
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 19, 2017 at 3:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
WickedOpal
by Ruby Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 4:09 AM

I wouldn't keep a rape baby, because if you don't prove your case in court, they could end up with some sort of visitation.  I would never put a child through that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 19, 2017 at 4:15 AM
So, is this guy sitting in jail right now, or?!??
ejkdmom
by Platinum Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 4:35 AM
Has he been arrested? You are pressing charges, right?
Queen_Coffee
by Bronze Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 5:06 AM
I'm so sorry. Are you in therapy?
As far as the pregnancy, only you can decide what is right. I personally wouldn't consider anything but aborting. Even if you do prove rape and he is convicted in many states he could block an adoption and file for rights.
WickedPissah
by Penis colada on Jun. 19, 2017 at 5:08 AM
If you're going to keep the baby. Do not tell him he's the dad or anyone else.

He can file for visitation and get it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 19, 2017 at 5:09 AM
did you call the cops after you were raped?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 19, 2017 at 5:19 AM

hugs.

how do you know it's his baby?

did you report this guy and have him arrested?

no morning after pill?

notjstasocermom
by Sapphire Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 5:40 AM
How do you know its his baby
ayacocca
by Lioness on Jun. 19, 2017 at 6:26 AM
God, I'm so sorry honey.. I'm happy that you have the support system that you have.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jun. 19, 2017 at 6:32 AM

My questions as well.

Quoting Anonymous 4:

hugs.

how do you know it's his baby?

did you report this guy and have him arrested?

no morning after pill?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)