Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Oops she did it again!

Posted by on Jun. 19, 2017 at 4:27 AM
  • 7 Replies
The dog that is. She was just bound and determined to dig that sauce pan out of the sink. She succeeded and I hear her pitter patter on in to my grandpa's den to exchange the pan for a piece of kibble. She's too smart for her own good and totally unashamed of her thievery. At least the other dog has the deceny to at least PRETEND she isn't trting to swallow that sock she just swiped. 😂😂😂 Wretched mutts.
by on Jun. 19, 2017 at 4:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 19, 2017 at 4:30 AM
1 mom liked this
I don't like animals enough to have pets. Lol Stories like this remind me that I don't have the patience for that shit. 😆
SweetPegasus08
by Silver Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 4:35 AM
I can totally understand where you're coming from. My 10yo Dd wants us to get a puppy someday when we have our own place. HELL no. I barely have enough sanity with these dogs and the cat and a 15 mo toddler. They'd have to commit me to the loony bin if I got a puppy. Lol

Quoting Anonymous 1: I don't like animals enough to have pets. Lol Stories like this remind me that I don't have the patience for that shit. 😆
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 19, 2017 at 4:40 AM
Omg, I'd already be there! 😂 SO recently got a freakin bird and it's made me pretty irritated. I honestly love animals, I just don't want one 24/7. After living together for 7 years and my opinion on that never changing for some reason he thought I should be okay with it. 😔 I'm not even okay with a bird.

Quoting SweetPegasus08: I can totally understand where you're coming from. My 10yo Dd wants us to get a puppy someday when we have our own place. HELL no. I barely have enough sanity with these dogs and the cat and a 15 mo toddler. They'd have to commit me to the loony bin if I got a puppy. Lol

Quoting Anonymous 1: I don't like animals enough to have pets. Lol Stories like this remind me that I don't have the patience for that shit. 😆
SweetPegasus08
by Silver Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 5:03 AM
Oh I'd have been livid! I had an ex do something similar when we lived together only we had already had too many animals at the time. 2 cats, a dog, 3 rats and a tank of platties that kept having babies, and he goes and gets ANOTHER freaking dog without even ddiscussig it with me first! Just a 'hey honey I saw this dog in craigslist and I'm on my way to get her' WTF? And guess who got to take care of ALL those animals? Never a freaking gain. Lol

Quoting Anonymous 1: Omg, I'd already be there! 😂 SO recently got a freakin bird and it's made me pretty irritated. I honestly love animals, I just don't want one 24/7. After living together for 7 years and my opinion on that never changing for some reason he thought I should be okay with it. 😔 I'm not even okay with a bird.

Quoting SweetPegasus08: I can totally understand where you're coming from. My 10yo Dd wants us to get a puppy someday when we have our own place. HELL no. I barely have enough sanity with these dogs and the cat and a 15 mo toddler. They'd have to commit me to the loony bin if I got a puppy. Lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 19, 2017 at 10:20 AM
Exactly. I'm the one that been awoken to the bird biting me on the nose! When he first got him and for the first month he let the bird sleep in our room in a towel so it would get free in the morning. I had enough of that and demanded it be in a cage. But was still in our room. He'll let it fly in our room. Bird shit wherever. Bird shit on the window sill. Who do you think has cleaned that up? I had bird crap on the sandal yesterday I had to deal with before I could put it on. The bird is very temperamental and bites. It's okay as long as it's not him. It was waking me up in the morning at 530-6am for a month before I woke up one morning and went completely crazy on SO because I was so sleepy. The bird is finally downstairs in a cage now but I'm still not happy about it. He lets it fly through the house now. Pisses me off. Whenever I complain, he's like, well you went with me when I got him. But it's not like I could've said no. He does whatever he wants. Anytime I complain his response is "it's just a bird". ..... I want 0 pets though. I'm the one that has to keep vacuuming up the bird seed and dried fruit up off the floor.

Quoting SweetPegasus08: Oh I'd have been livid! I had an ex do something similar when we lived together only we had already had too many animals at the time. 2 cats, a dog, 3 rats and a tank of platties that kept having babies, and he goes and gets ANOTHER freaking dog without even ddiscussig it with me first! Just a 'hey honey I saw this dog in craigslist and I'm on my way to get her' WTF? And guess who got to take care of ALL those animals? Never a freaking gain. Lol

Quoting Anonymous 1: Omg, I'd already be there! 😂 SO recently got a freakin bird and it's made me pretty irritated. I honestly love animals, I just don't want one 24/7. After living together for 7 years and my opinion on that never changing for some reason he thought I should be okay with it. 😔 I'm not even okay with a bird.

SweetPegasus08
by Silver Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 1:00 PM
Damn, that's a lot to put up with from one bird. I'd be telling your SO either the bird goes or they both do. Not necessarily dump him...just tell him to live elsewhere till the bird is gone lol.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Exactly. I'm the one that been awoken to the bird biting me on the nose! When he first got him and for the first month he let the bird sleep in our room in a towel so it would get free in the morning. I had enough of that and demanded it be in a cage. But was still in our room. He'll let it fly in our room. Bird shit wherever. Bird shit on the window sill. Who do you think has cleaned that up? I had bird crap on the sandal yesterday I had to deal with before I could put it on. The bird is very temperamental and bites. It's okay as long as it's not him. It was waking me up in the morning at 530-6am for a month before I woke up one morning and went completely crazy on SO because I was so sleepy. The bird is finally downstairs in a cage now but I'm still not happy about it. He lets it fly through the house now. Pisses me off. Whenever I complain, he's like, well you went with me when I got him. But it's not like I could've said no. He does whatever he wants. Anytime I complain his response is "it's just a bird". ..... I want 0 pets though. I'm the one that has to keep vacuuming up the bird seed and dried fruit up off the floor.

Quoting SweetPegasus08: Oh I'd have been livid! I had an ex do something similar when we lived together only we had already had too many animals at the time. 2 cats, a dog, 3 rats and a tank of platties that kept having babies, and he goes and gets ANOTHER freaking dog without even ddiscussig it with me first! Just a 'hey honey I saw this dog in craigslist and I'm on my way to get her' WTF? And guess who got to take care of ALL those animals? Never a freaking gain. Lol

SweetPegasus08
by Silver Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 2:48 PM
"I played with your heart, got lost in the game. Ooh baby baby, oops you think I'm in loooove, that I'm sent from abo uh uh ve!!! I'm not that innocent!"

Oh dear gods, why do I still remember these lyrics?!!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)