Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DH has to go out of town for 5 weeks...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies
And I just don't know what to do with myself!! Ok hang on, back up, little bit of background...he is former Navy, he spent a combined 4 years on a submarine while deployed, yah he's one of those badasses ;) so we have actually spent plenty of time apart...however now that we've (finally!!!) adjusted back to civi life I just don't know what to do without him here. Lol.

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 19, 2017 at 5:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 19, 2017 at 5:57 AM

been there.

the first year I was married, we only spent about 3 months together. I'd get used to having him gone.........then I'd have to get used to having him back.

Isaacsmom913
by Ruby Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 6:15 AM
My hubby was on the SSN676! You will fall back into the Navywife way of thinking! Just pray that nothing major goes wrong while he is away! That always seemed to happen at our house LOL.

Quoting Anonymous 1: And I just don't know what to do with myself!! Ok hang on, back up, little bit of background...he is former Navy, he spent a combined 4 years on a submarine while deployed, yah he's one of those badasses ;) so we have actually spent plenty of time apart...however now that we've (finally!!!) adjusted back to civi life I just don't know what to do without him here. Lol.

lucky2Beeme
by Emerald Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 6:49 AM

Make lots of plans. Do things like paint, organize your home. Visit with family and friends. Take the kids away for the weekend or longer. Enjoy the time off from him.

erin708
by Platinum Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 8:22 AM
Mine was just gone for two months. AT for national guard. Has full time. And he's leaving again for school in a few weeks.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)