Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

You only have three things from Justice??!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 21 Replies
That's what my niece told my daughter when visiting. Yup, and I got them on sale.
I could not believe how wrapped up this little girl is in labels, at the young age of 7.
My dd8 has no idea, because we don't make a deal out of it.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 19, 2017 at 7:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
romalove
by SakePrincess on Jun. 19, 2017 at 7:51 AM
1 mom liked this

My daughter hated labels and still does.  When she was about 10 and 11, all the girls wanted Juicy Couture stuff, especially the handbags.  My daughter had a couple that were given to her and refused to use them lol.

There are girls who are wrapped up in labels, and some wrapped up in popularity.  Raise your daughter to know that worth isn't in hype but in content, and that goes for material goods and people.  :-)

DezarooMama
by Ruby Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 7:51 AM
My SD was 9 when she wanted all things Justice.
ReedusStalker
by 11-15/3-27 on Jun. 19, 2017 at 7:51 AM
1 mom liked this
Yeah, we aren't label crazy. We don't need brand name to feel important and we aren't materialistic people.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 19, 2017 at 7:53 AM
Lol when dd was little I would buy her tons from Justice but that's because I would hit up the clearance section when they'd put the whole store at 40% off. I love 40% off already clearanced prices LOL
blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Jun. 19, 2017 at 7:53 AM
My friend's daughters are into labels and what others will think. They're 12 and 16. Naeem is only 10 and doesn't give a flip!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 19, 2017 at 7:57 AM
Same here. My niece has two pairs of bear paw or bear claw (whatever it is) boots. And makes fun of dd because doesn't. I love her completely, I just think her mom is creating a monster.

Quoting ReedusStalker: Yeah, we aren't label crazy. We don't need brand name to feel important and we aren't materialistic people.
iamcafemom83
by Ruby Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 7:59 AM
We aren't label crazy either.
My DD likes justice, but mostly the knick knacks and toys they have😣
We very rarely go there.
VegetaPrincess
by Platinum Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 8:05 AM

I laughed because that's a shitty label anyways. 

mary716
by on Jun. 19, 2017 at 8:07 AM
Meh. My kids shop at the mall for clothes and shoes so it's labels. My littlest one grows so much I shop clearance from carters and children's place. For summer play clothes for the little one, I get the Walmart garanimal clothes. They are cheap and I don't care if she destroys them playing outside or eating an ice cream.

Dd11 loves justice and it's really the only store she will shop at besides Aeropostale.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 19, 2017 at 8:35 AM
Those aren't even a name brand. They are a knock off boot.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Same here. My niece has two pairs of bear paw or bear claw (whatever it is) boots. And makes fun of dd because doesn't. I love her completely, I just think her mom is creating a monster.

Quoting ReedusStalker: Yeah, we aren't label crazy. We don't need brand name to feel important and we aren't materialistic people.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)