Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Silence from Trump

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 52 Replies
1 mom liked this
Last night a group of Muslims were attacked in their mosque by a terrorist. The result from Trump? Silence.
How will his supporters defend this? Also, you can't use the fact that it didn't happen in the USA, as Trump ALWAYS makes statements about terrorism done by Muslims in other countries.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 19, 2017 at 7:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
couture-mommy
by 8.21.1831 on Jun. 19, 2017 at 7:57 AM
1 mom liked this
Well they're Muslims sooo....
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 19, 2017 at 8:00 AM
5 moms liked this
I'm grateful for silence from Trump

Every tweet he makes just embarrasses me more and more. I fully support him being silent for as long as possible
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 19, 2017 at 8:00 AM
I don't care.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 19, 2017 at 8:02 AM
He was so quick to tweet about the republicans being shot. Nothing on minorities. Hmmm...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jun. 19, 2017 at 8:05 AM
And what of it? What is he supposed to say? No matter what he says it's going to be taken the wrong way or he will be mocked.
I don't support Trump and am shocked he won the status of POTUS but...If he had said something y'all would have torn his words apart.
He just can't win for losing
iamcafemom83
by Ruby Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 8:07 AM
2 moms liked this
White people attacking/terrorism other groups doesn't fit his agenda of brown people causing terrorism so he will ignore it like it didnt happen.
couture-mommy
by 8.21.1831 on Jun. 19, 2017 at 8:08 AM
2 moms liked this
He can win for losing.
He won the EC while losing the popular vote.

Lmfao!

Quoting Anonymous 5: And what of it? What is he supposed to say? No matter what he says it's going to be taken the wrong way or he will be mocked.
I don't support Trump and am shocked he won the status of POTUS but...If he had said something y'all would have torn his words apart.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jun. 19, 2017 at 8:08 AM
1 mom liked this
First off they were not attached inside the mosque, they were ran over by a van, outside, while leaving.

Second, Trump has been busy dealing with a Navy ship colliding with another ship causing casualties.

Third, silence form DT is a good thing. Hopefully that means he is waiting on a professionally written reply instead of going off the cuff.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jun. 19, 2017 at 8:08 AM
1 mom liked this
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Quoting couture-mommy: He can win for losing.
He won the EC while losing the popular vote.

Lmfao!

Quoting Anonymous 5: And what of it? What is he supposed to say? No matter what he says it's going to be taken the wrong way or he will be mocked.
Susan_Marie1984
by Silver Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 8:09 AM
I was just having this conversation... he tweets, people get whipped in a frenzy... he doesn't tweet, people get whipped into a frenzy. With all of the crazy going on, I'm glad that they were able to enjoy fathers day weekend.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)