Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have to head over to the social security office.  How about some interesting stuff to read once I get there?  

by on Jun. 19, 2017 at 10:14 AM
Replies (11-18):
MenopauseManiac
by Platinum Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 12:12 PM

I am not sure what a French twirl lemon pastry is, but right now I'd fight you for one.  Sitting at social security starving.

Quoting Sassy762:

Getting ready to run errands, just waiting on DD20 to get ready. She acts like we are going to do something special,she can't decide what to wear,  LOL

Last night I polished off not 1 BUT 2 packs of French Twirl Lemon Pastries......in other words I ate 8 of those things, lol

Quoting MenopauseManiac:

What's Miss Sassy doing today?  What's the last thing you did that, in your opinion, you shouldn't have.

Quoting Sassy762:

Such as???

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 19, 2017 at 12:16 PM
I know right. So I am taking today to clean my porch and plant some flowers.

Quoting MenopauseManiac:

Well, that's pretty much hilarious.  Congratulations!

Quoting Anonymous 3: Well I got "fired" today after putting in my two weeks notice last week.

MenopauseManiac
by Platinum Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 12:19 PM

What kind of flowers are you planting?  My davorite scent in the world is fresh gardenias.  My mom just gave me a bottle of White Gardenia Petals perfume, the one Kate Middleton was supposed to have worn on her wedding day.  Why did she give it yo me, you might ask?  Because she heard they're not making it anymore so she doesn't want to use the almost full bottle because she likes it too much.  Made my head hurt.

Quoting Anonymous 3: I know right. So I am taking today to clean my porch and plant some flowers.
Quoting MenopauseManiac:

Quoting Anonymous 3: Well I got "fired" today after putting in my two weeks notice last week.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 19, 2017 at 12:26 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Just did these.

Quoting MenopauseManiac:

What kind of flowers are you planting?  My davorite scent in the world is fresh gardenias.  My mom just gave me a bottle of White Gardenia Petals perfume, the one Kate Middleton was supposed to have worn on her wedding day.  Why did she give it yo me, you might ask?  Because she heard they're not making it anymore so she doesn't want to use the almost full bottle because she likes it too much.  Made my head hurt.

Quoting Anonymous 3: I know right. So I am taking today to clean my porch and plant some flowers.

Quoting MenopauseManiac:

MenopauseManiac
by Platinum Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 12:28 PM

Pretty.  I live in a dungeon without sun.  I'm thinking mushrooms.

Quoting Anonymous 3:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Just did these.
Quoting MenopauseManiac:

Quoting MenopauseManiac:

MenopauseManiac
by Platinum Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 12:33 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 19, 2017 at 12:39 PM
I would die!!!

Quoting MenopauseManiac:

Quoting Anonymous 3:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Just did these.

Quoting MenopauseManiac:

Quoting MenopauseManiac:

MenopauseManiac
by Platinum Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 2:37 PM

It doesn't get above 74 in the summer unless I turn on the heat at night.

Quoting Anonymous 3: I would die!!!
Quoting MenopauseManiac:

Quoting Anonymous 3:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Just did these.
Quoting MenopauseManiac:

Quoting MenopauseManiac:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)