Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are your children's names?

Posted by on Jun. 19, 2017 at 11:50 AM
  • 96 Replies

I had my fourth baby at 1:33am Sunday morning. I get out of the hospital tonight and I am so ready. For my older three, we knew what their names would be pretty early on, had a boy and girl option picked out, and didn't change our minds. For this baby, it was so much harder, nothing sounded right. We knew the middle name, but couldn't decide on a first. We finally settled on a boy's name a few days ago and thank goodness he is a boy because we were still going through girl's names. 

So we have 

Anders Cassian YĆ«ki (goes by Cassian)- 6

Logan Kenji - 5

Saoirse Natsuki- 3

and Adrien Sora- 1.5 days old

What are your children's names? Were they hard to choose? What do you think of my children's names? (out of curiosity, I am not changing them)

by on Jun. 19, 2017 at 11:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 19, 2017 at 11:51 AM
1 mom liked this
Tiffany Marie
Jordyn Elizabeth
Matthew jason

The only one we had trouble with was Jordyn's and we had it figured out by 6 months.
mamaracheli
by Platinum Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 11:53 AM
Talia
Ayala
Suri
Faigy

Not really hard to choose.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 19, 2017 at 11:53 AM

Riane (Ree-Ann) We had a different name up till the month before she was born. Then I heard this on baby story and loved it.

Xandra (Zan-Dra) I wanted Alexandra but hubby didn't like it. I saw Xandra as another name under Alexandra. When I mentioned it to him. He really liked it too.

Ada-Del (A-da Del) Ada is my Great Great Grandmothers name. I loved it when I heard the name. Del is short for Delphine. Hubby's Grandmother.

Elyce225
by Emerald Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 11:53 AM

Michael Phillip

Oliver Grey

Zoe Ellen

Louis James

The only one that was difficult was Zoe. Dh desperately wanted to name her that but I don't like it. He always dreamed of having a little girl named Zoe. Ellen is my sister's name so he gave me that. The rest were easy to name.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 19, 2017 at 11:54 AM
Christine Marie and Elijah Daniel
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jun. 19, 2017 at 11:54 AM
Nunya
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jun. 19, 2017 at 11:55 AM
Serenity Rose
Elijah Charles
Ava Michelle

They were all easy....first names were just names we liked and middle names are all family names.
mcginnisc
by *Claire-Bear* on Jun. 19, 2017 at 11:55 AM

Kahlan Nicole- we both fell in love with the name when we read a book series and the first name just happens to be a mix of my middle name, my mom's first name and my MIL's middle name. 

Lillian Lin- this was agonizing as we had a huge list of names and we refused to name her until we saw her picture. As soon as Dh saw her picture he said she looked like a Lilly. I said no, but I "lost".. She is named after 3 of her Grandmothers: Her GGGM is Lillian, my mother is Linda and my MIL's middle name is Lynn. We gave her the Chinese spelling of Lynn  since she is Chinese. 

Karli Rose- it was between Karli and Hailey and after 3 days, I finally named her Karli after a friend of ours. 

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

Trouser.Mouse
by Ruby Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 11:57 AM
Jordan Michael
Grant Christopher
Perry Johnathan
Isaac Thomas
Raymond Daniel
Martin Bailey

They were all named after people in one way or another.
Libby22
by Ruby Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 11:57 AM

Michael William (easy peasy - my dad and my FIL are both named Michael and William is for DH)

Alexander James (AJ) - not so easy because I only had girl names picked out lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)