Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I might be paranoid

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies

So I read the post about the person who didn't tolerate the people who don't vaccinate and now I am worried. Last week dh had a cough and a stuffy nose. No big deal I thought just a cold. Well it progressed to violent coughing and spitting up. My oldest ds had some coughing on wednesday but we didn't think it was much of anything but friday he was vomitting, had a fever, slept 16 hours, and now it's monday with the vomitting as well as the coughing still persisting from wednesday till today. I gave him some tylenol and motrin to help with some of the symptoms but I am worried it might be more than just a cold or flu. He has a doctor appointment today at 2:30 and I am worried because I do have a baby as well. My son is vaccinated for the whopping cough but not my dh. (This post is not about pro or against vaccines I am just nervous that I let this go too far with my dh and kid's illness)  Any advice?

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 19, 2017 at 11:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 19, 2017 at 11:55 AM

Bump!

2xthejoy
by Bronze Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 11:58 AM

I would be frantic! See what the doctor has to say, and if she/he downplays the symptoms, seek another opinion...have a blood test done!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)