Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My first break in about 15 years

Posted by on Jun. 19, 2017 at 12:03 PM
  • 0 Replies
Holy moly! I feel like a new person!!

I just took a road trip across the country from Missouri to Montana with my mom, baby girl, 15 year old daughter, and 10 year old son. My hubby stayed home with the other kids (13, 9, 7, 5, 4, and 3 years old).

We left Thursday, went to the Corn Palace, Mount Rushmore, and Yellowstone. We dropped my 15 year old daughter off here in Montana yesterday. Today we head back to Missouri. I had to tell hubby there was a change of plans, and instead of getting home tomorrow, we will likely be home Wednesday. We decided to head to Glacier National Park today. So, we are all packed up again and about to head of of the hotel for more driving. Baby and my son have been amazing. She's loved this trip, and has just laughed so much with my son playing with her and keeping her occupied. He's her favorite. ;)

It's been AMAZING!!! I have texted hubby daily, but no phone calls except one to a hotel. I was able to reset. I've had almost no stress and feel awesome. I'm looking forward to coming home and seeing everyone. I need to do this once every year or two. I feel like a completely different person.
by on Jun. 19, 2017 at 12:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)