Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ugh I have to get up early to take care of her kids

Posted by on Jun. 19, 2017 at 12:45 PM
  • 20 Replies
So Bmom is almost finished with school. She is taking her final tomorrow. Since school for the kids got out, she had been struggling with finding someone to watch her kids who are my kids' half brother and sister. I watched them a couple of days, my dd watched them one and her husband took a couple of days off work to watch them. I didn't realize her final was going to be at 8am when I said I would do it and she lives 30-40 minutes away. Ugh. So I told her I would meet her halfway at McDonald's and let them play in the play place until she was finished, hopefully before 10. We may go down the road to the park after they eat and play a bit if the weather is nice.

No good deed goes unpunished lol. No point to this, I brought it on myself lol. Just a vent.
by on Jun. 19, 2017 at 12:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Momtogirls0823
by Platinum Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 12:56 PM

So how early do you have to get up, exactly?

bleumonster
by Sapphire Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 12:58 PM
I will have to get up at 6 to be be there at 7. She has to be at class by 7:30.

Quoting Momtogirls0823:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 19, 2017 at 12:59 PM

my question is where is your husband in all this? you mentioned step dad helping you helping and your daughter but no mention of dad. 

This_Lady_KK
by Gold Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 1:00 PM

Hopefully this will help her better her life and she will be able to give back to you in the future.

bleumonster
by Sapphire Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 1:01 PM
No her husband is their dad. My kids have a different father and I adopted them. I'm not married.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

my question is where is your husband in all this? you mentioned step dad helping you helping and your daughter but no mention of dad. 

Momtogirls0823
by Platinum Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 1:02 PM

Eh, that's not too bad.  At least it's just one day.  I get up about 5:30 or 5:45 to pick up dn from sil's house, even in the summer!  You can do it. 

Quoting bleumonster: I will have to get up at 6 to be be there at 7. She has to be at class by 7:30.
Quoting Momtogirls0823:

I am a busy working mom to two very active girls.  I love my kids, play on the floor in the fort with them, take them to the park, and love them always!  I can't imagine life without them!

school bus       school bus

bleumonster
by Sapphire Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 1:03 PM
Heck I would be happy if she was able to better herself. They still live in a motel and have for years. I helped her buy her van.

Quoting This_Lady_KK:

Hopefully this will help her better her life and she will be able to give back to you in the future.

cheekacheeka
by Emerald Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 1:03 PM

Ugh....I feel you, I hate waking up early, for anything. But I never remember that when I agree to do something, lol. You're a good person.

bleumonster
by Sapphire Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 1:05 PM
I get up at 5 for work but this is a day off when there's no school and sleeping in would be nice lol. I know I can do it though, I just didn't realize that I would have to when I agree to watch them šŸ˜.

Quoting Momtogirls0823:

Eh, that's not too bad.  At least it's just one day.  I get up about 5:30 or 5:45 to pick up dn from sil's house, even in the summer!  You can do it. 

Quoting bleumonster: I will have to get up at 6 to be be there at 7. She has to be at class by 7:30.

Quoting Momtogirls0823:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 19, 2017 at 1:05 PM
You're awesome
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)