Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

her father

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies

hi everyone shoud you let the father of your child talk him or her even if he doesnt pay support or the child has forgotten about the dad?

well my friend 24 years old and has a 3 year old almost 4 and the child had forgotten who her dad is and he doesnt any pay child support even tho he should. (by the way "moms" they are not divorce yet and theres no legal document saying that he cant take the toddler out of floridia so this heads up if any of you reads this.) anyways she kept telling the dad that he needs to get his ass down here to see the toddler. he hasnt even tried yet to come and its been a year and a half since she has seen her own dad 2. yesterday me and her were downtown with her little one eating lunch and she got a message from him asking the mom if he could talk to his child on father's day and my friend told him no you dont pay for anything i do and your child doesnt remember you so bye. thats when he became defensive about saying he's "[DAD OF THE YEAR]" to basically cover is his ass up and i know he aint.  

(im going to show you guys what im talking about here)

(D: can i video chat with our daughter please?

T: sorry she doesnt remember you and she with my mom at the store

D: listen im being nice about she is my daughter ok im her father it father's day go to a park away from your family and let her see me on video thats why she is forgetting me. i took 2 weeks off of work i will be flying down there august 20 ok.

T: the real reason shes forgetting is that your not around anymore and i've told you to come around and you gave me the same damn excuse everytime which is becuz of my family.

D: look im flying in to st augustine on aug 20th to see her. thats all im asking you is to let me see her on fathers day. please let me talk to our daughter fathers day would to see her. maybe if you attemptted to video chat with me she would know who i was right. we are playing your games again. i just wanna speak with our daughter on video chat.

T: hold up there pal now your going to hear me out...you dont pay for anything i do. im not going to do what you want me to do by video chatting  with her . you did this to yourself and you decided to not to come to see your child so that on you 

D: why cant we be civil about all this she needs both of us in her life and whats best for her. where you keep her when she is in school and i can take her in the summer and we will go in front of a judge and tell him this is whats best for our daughter. if you say you can raise her then why you need child support. i can do it on my without mom and dads help its your parents supporting our daughter not if your supporting her...you would have a car like me and be doing on your own like i did when you left.

T: says the one living with a girlfriend

D: jesus the difference im living with a girl that i actually love and care about. i never love and care about you plus she's ten times the better parent than you will ever be. shes at least lets her family talk to her son lets her son be part of their you know. unlike you wont even let my daughter be a part of my life. you wont even try to let her talk to me on father's day and you're trying to make her forget about me. well then thats going to come aroung and bite you in the ass and thats fine im okay with it but just know the war is not over. and at least i dont live at home with my parents i live on my own with my girlfriend and her son i think i did prettys good for myself there. i dont have to answer to nobody. see the difference is i upgraded with my girlfriend and i didnt downgrade like i did with you. the only good this is my daughter.

T: good bye bitch

D: fancy words bitch really awesome i checked on the dude. you may call me a dick head or something like that or a asshole which i am that but you say can this your doing it on your own then prove me wrong. come sooner or later im not going to tell you when im coming down and im not telling you how im coming down but i will get our daughter back from you. you may of think you won but the this far from over. you dont have shit compare what im bringing to the tables.)

thats the conversation that went on that day when we were downtown.

ive told my friend that she needs to go to the court house down here and find out what she can do to stop him from doing what hes about to do.

long story short...my friend was getting torement by this man and his own father.  thats why she left in first place. she didnt want her daughter to grow up to see that her own father and grandpa mistreating the mom but she had help along the way from friends to family and co workers and including the women shelter in south carolina.  to this day i wonder why my friend stay. it was only because of her daughter.

I DO NOT WANT ANY NEGATIVE COMMENTS OR ANYTHING LIKE OKAY...YALL HAVE NICE DAY!

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 19, 2017 at 12:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 19, 2017 at 12:56 PM
4 moms liked this

1. No parent may keep a child from the other parent because of child support- she needs to take him to court and get it.

2. He does have a right to see his kid and your friend needs to go to court to establish custody and visitation.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 19, 2017 at 12:57 PM
This is long as fuck. She needs to file for divorce,custody,and support. She also needs to stop engaging in conflict. If she cant respond in a non hostile way then dont reapond at all.
nikabear
by Platinum Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 12:58 PM
Child support has nothing to do with visitation/talking to the parent...........
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 19, 2017 at 1:02 PM

She needs to be careful. She is showing blatant alienation of affection, which courts frown on. She could lose full custody of her child if she keeps it up. He has these texts to prove it.

She needs to get her ass to court to sue for custody/support. It doesn't matter if they are still married since they live apart.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jun. 19, 2017 at 1:03 PM
1 mom liked this
It's simple tell her file for child support and visitation. He most likely then will only see his kid when it's convenient for him anyway and she most likely won't get child support either because this guys sounds like a deadbeat.
This_Lady_KK
by Gold Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 1:04 PM

I didn't read all of that.

But visitation should never, ever be tied to child support. It is immoral.

cookiemonster77
by Gold Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 1:07 PM

I didn't read all of that, but if here is not a custody order in place I would not let him have the kid to visit without me. He could take the child and then the mom would have to get a lawyer to get her back

karene999
by Silver Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 1:17 PM

She needs to get a custody order ASAP. Otherwise he can just pick her up and take off with her and she can't stop him.

That being said, Child support has nothing to do with visitation. If she continues to keep him from see her, even over video chat then it will surely bite her in the ass when she gets in front of the judge.

ilovemykids323
by Emerald Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 1:22 PM

payng money or not paying money shouldn't determine whether the child has a realtionship with the child. I think she is being ridiculous. i hope he gets something put in place so that he can see his child. and then she will have something in place to get money.

tiafez
by Gold Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 1:52 PM

she needs a custody order, a child support order and to accept that just because she's mad at him, it shouldn't affect him and his child. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)