Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Our first Poly relationship!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 177 Replies
1 mom liked this

We met a couple through a swingers site. We've been meeting couples for years, but have never met anyone like these two.

This is so new and exciting to us! We've been on two dates so far and are planning a third.

We started out as swinger's and have evolved to realize we like more connection better. So here we go!

AMA or comment, I love to talk about.

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 19, 2017 at 1:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 19, 2017 at 1:23 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 19, 2017 at 1:26 PM
All I envision is the funk of the smell of vagina and penis in that bedroom. So freakin nasty
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 19, 2017 at 1:29 PM

Hmm, okay. There's a lot more to it than vagina's. But I suppose that's all most think about when they talk about any type of relationship other than monogamous.

Quoting Anonymous 2: All I envision is the funk of the smell of vagina and penis in that bedroom. So freakin nasty

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 19, 2017 at 1:36 PM
1 mom liked this

What is there to it?

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Hmm, okay. There's a lot more to it than vagina's. But I suppose that's all most think about when they talk about any type of relationship other than monogamous.

Quoting Anonymous 2: All I envision is the funk of the smell of vagina and penis in that bedroom. So freakin nasty

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 19, 2017 at 1:39 PM
1 mom liked this

When someone tells you they're dating, is the first thing that comes to mind the smell of  them having sex?? You're being ignorant.

Quoting Anonymous 3:

What is there to it?

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 19, 2017 at 1:45 PM

Ok well I'm not Anon 2, I'm Anon 3 and I was asking what there is to a poly relationship.  I apparently shouldn't have quoted her but I did.  At this point, you look ignorant and I'm done.  Have a day nice with your "relationship" because all you did was make it look like it's about fucking people you aren't married to.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

When someone tells you they're dating, is the first thing that comes to mind the smell of  them having sex?? You're being ignorant.

Quoting Anonymous 3:

What is there to it?

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 19, 2017 at 1:48 PM
Gross!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 19, 2017 at 1:48 PM

I never said anything about "fucking" people. I'd be happy to answer your question, but sounds like you've decided you don't really want to know so bye.

Quoting Anonymous 3:

Ok well I'm not Anon 2, I'm Anon 3 and I was asking what there is to a poly relationship.  I apparently shouldn't have quoted her but I did.  At this point, you look ignorant and I'm done.  Have a day nice with your "relationship" because all you did was make it look like it's about fucking people you aren't married to.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Quoting Anonymous 3:

What is there to it?

Quoting Anonymous 1:

corticosteroid
by on Jun. 19, 2017 at 1:48 PM

Eh, I like to beat 'em and street 'em, I usually give them a phone number with six digits and the address of a handy vacant lot if they start getting feelers.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jun. 19, 2017 at 1:49 PM

No, questions from me. DH and I are poly. We did have a relationship with another guy but things did not work out. Our poly relations are more polyandry.

Wait I do have a question do you all have kids if so do they know?

BTW tread lightly in this group on this subject. I've been torn a new one and have been majorly belittled.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

We met a couple through a swingers site. We've been meeting couples for years, but have never met anyone like these two.

This is so new and exciting to us! We've been on two dates so far and are planning a third.

We started out as swinger's and have evolved to realize we like more connection better. So here we go!

AMA or comment, I love to talk about.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)