Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I keep getting sick

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
Ive been sick 6 times in 2 months. Cold, sinus infection symptoms.
Doc does blood work each time, all is normal except my liver levels. I do have liver disease (non-alcoholic).
But it is higher each time.
The doctor cant pin point what is wrong.
Any ideas?
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 19, 2017 at 1:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
This_Lady_KK
by Gold Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 1:22 PM

How often do you change your air filters? How old is your home? How often do you clean the connection between the wall and the dryer? Maybe get the AC ducts need cleaning?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 19, 2017 at 1:22 PM
I dont have any of that. I live in an apartment. Been here 6yrs.

Quoting This_Lady_KK:

How often do you change your air filters? How old is your home? How often do you clean the connection between the wall and the dryer? Maybe get the AC ducts need cleaning?

This_Lady_KK
by Gold Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 1:24 PM

You still have air filters and air ducts but I'm guessing the apartment management may change the air filters for you.

I once lived in an apartment that turned out to have black mold. I got sick A LOT in the year I lived there. Maybe something has changed in the apartment complex? That is a lot more likely than an auto immune disorder.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I dont have any of that. I live in an apartment. Been here 6yrs.
Quoting This_Lady_KK:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 19, 2017 at 1:25 PM
There isnt. Nothing has changed

Quoting This_Lady_KK:

You still have air filters and air ducts but I'm guessing the apartment management may change the air filters for you.

I once lived in an apartment that turned out to have black mold. I got sick A LOT in the year I lived there. Maybe something has changed in the apartment complex? That is a lot more likely than an auto immune disorder.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I dont have any of that. I live in an apartment. Been here 6yrs.

Quoting This_Lady_KK:

veggiemom474
by Gold Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 1:27 PM

Could mean a lot of things. How do you eat? Do you work out? Are you stressed out a lot?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 19, 2017 at 1:28 PM
I eat healthy. I do yoga daily. No

Quoting veggiemom474:

Could mean a lot of things. How do you eat? Do you work out? Are you stressed out a lot?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)