Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm so stressed out

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
I feel like I'm going to snap. I just want to curl up in a ball and cry until there's nothing left. I don't want to function. In struggling just to accomplish simple tasks. I constantly feel overwhelmed. My chest physically hurts, my shoulders are sore from being so tense. I don't think I can take much more.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 19, 2017 at 3:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mamafor6
by Ruby Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 3:03 PM
Aw honey. What's going on? Maybe we can offer advice with a bit more information?
Sounds like maybe you are suffering from anxiety.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 19, 2017 at 3:10 PM
I have until the end of the month to find a new place to live. My landlord is selling the house. I'm trying to pack by myself and there's so much to do. My kids keep getting into the already packed boxes and making even more work for me. I'm trying to find a storage unit and no one is calling me back. I've called everything in a 30 mile radius. The dishes are piling up. The laundry is piling up. I haven't had a break in weeks. The landlord wants me to repaint before I leave. I'm at my breaking point.

Quoting mamafor6: Aw honey. What's going on? Maybe we can offer advice with a bit more information?
mamafor6
by Ruby Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 3:12 PM
Well thats a lot for anyone to handle.
Maybe place the boxed where the kids cant get them?
Paint right before you leave.
Tackle one thing at a time.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I have until the end of the month to find a new place to live. My landlord is selling the house. I'm trying to pack by myself and there's so much to do. My kids keep getting into the already packed boxes and making even more work for me. I'm trying to find a storage unit and no one is calling me back. I've called everything in a 30 mile radius. The dishes are piling up. The laundry is piling up. I haven't had a break in weeks. The landlord wants me to repaint before I leave. I'm at my breaking point.

Quoting mamafor6: Aw honey. What's going on? Maybe we can offer advice with a bit more information?
This_Lady_KK
by Gold Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 3:14 PM

I know everyone says they hate running but running has literally saved my life. I was never an athletic person and I never liked running but one day, a friend of mine posted a meme on facebook about how every time she went for a run, she felt free.

That is exactly how I feel when I run. I feel free. Sounds like you need a bit of freedom.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 19, 2017 at 3:14 PM
Without a storage unit i have no where else to put them.

Quoting mamafor6: Well thats a lot for anyone to handle.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I have until the end of the month to find a new place to live. My landlord is selling the house. I'm trying to pack by myself and there's so much to do. My kids keep getting into the already packed boxes and making even more work for me. I'm trying to find a storage unit and no one is calling me back. I've called everything in a 30 mile radius. The dishes are piling up. The laundry is piling up. I haven't had a break in weeks. The landlord wants me to repaint before I leave. I'm at my breaking point.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 19, 2017 at 3:15 PM
I have no one to watch my kids. I have no one to help. I don't have time. Between work, packing, cleaning, meals and everything else, there's no time.

Quoting This_Lady_KK:

I know everyone says they hate running but running has literally saved my life. I was never an athletic person and I never liked running but one day, a friend of mine posted a meme on facebook about how every time she went for a run, she felt free.

That is exactly how I feel when I run. I feel free. Sounds like you need a bit of freedom.

mamafor6
by Ruby Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 3:15 PM
In your room with a lock? Im really sorry you're going through all of this. That's a lot.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Without a storage unit i have no where else to put them.

Quoting mamafor6: Well thats a lot for anyone to handle.

This_Lady_KK
by Gold Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 3:17 PM

As someone who works 60 hours a week during the school year and has six kids to cook for, I can't agree that there is no time.

I understand it's hard to take little kids with you, though.

I hope you find something that helps. Maybe a bath?

Quoting Anonymous 1: I have no one to watch my kids. I have no one to help. I don't have time. Between work, packing, cleaning, meals and everything else, there's no time.
Quoting This_Lady_KK:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)