Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

After 7 years! He have the balls

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
To deny that his son is his!! I had to file for child support for the 1st time in 7 years cause i cant work right now cause i broke my leg. Today i got a letter stating i need to bring ds in for a DNA test.. Im so freaking pissed right now he has never once said that DS wasnt his. But now that i want money he is calling me a slut saying i slept around when i didnt.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 19, 2017 at 4:10 PM
Replies (21-27):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Jun. 19, 2017 at 4:34 PM
I agree.

Quoting Anonymous 3: I think everyone who pays child support should have a DNA test done.
Rg41907
by Silver Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 4:36 PM
Yep, that happened to my dh. He finally finished paying for her ds last year. I found out a few months ago that the guy that got her pregnant lived with her and my dh's kids, while my dh was paying CS for that other guys baby! I never told my dh about that, he always felt stupid for not insisting on a DNA test.
Quoting Anonymous 9:

Unfortunately this is a must-do for men. There are so many women out there that lie claiming some guy is the father when in fact it's is some guy she hooked with on the side or cheated with. I don't blame men at all. Who want's to pay for some other guy's kid?

Melissa_4
by Ruby Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 4:42 PM

Typical.

shell3m
by Shell on Jun. 19, 2017 at 4:48 PM
Those that file usually HAVE to do a DNA to have proof on the child they are paying on. It's a court issue, not his. So calm the heck down. And also you should have filed 7 years ago.
CheerioHolder
by Ruby Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 4:56 PM
If he's your child's father, there's nothing to be worked up about. Ignore his immature name calling, go for the test, collect the money you need for your child.
mrsmom110
by Platinum Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 4:58 PM

Agreed.

Quoting chalisa0:

Of course he is, he doesn't want to pay, so take ds in and prove him wrong.  Get child support and ask for it retroactively for the last 7 years.  (It's worth a try.)

WickedPissah
by F**k Cancer on Jun. 19, 2017 at 5:44 PM
You have a son. Are you telling me you wouldn't advise him to ask for a DNA test?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)