Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lucysmom

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Has anyone heard how her little girl is doing? Her cancer had returned.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 19, 2017 at 4:22 PM
Replies (21-27):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 19, 2017 at 4:49 PM

Mobile Photo

This probably isn't them then.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Yes I think I would. She hasn't updated the Facebook at all.

Quoting Anonymous 3: The Lucy I know has DIPG, has a sister and 3 brothers. Would you recognize a pic?

Quoting Anonymous 1: I am not sure how old Lucy is. She does have a sibling a sister. Lucy's sister is the one that has cancer.

Quoting Anonymous 3: Not sure if it's the same person, how old is Lucy? Does she have siblings? I might know them.
luckysevenwow
by Emerald Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 4:50 PM
I've been wondering also.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 19, 2017 at 4:53 PM
No it's not her but i will be praying. Would they care if I follow there page you think?

Quoting Anonymous 3:

Mobile Photo

Quoting Anonymous 1: Yes I think I would. She hasn't updated the Facebook at all.

Quoting Anonymous 3: The Lucy I know has DIPG, has a sister and 3 brothers. Would you recognize a pic?

Quoting Anonymous 1: I am not sure how old Lucy is. She does have a sibling a sister. Lucy's sister is the one that has cancer.

Quoting Anonymous 3: Not sure if it's the same person, how old is Lucy? Does she have siblings? I might know them.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jun. 19, 2017 at 4:55 PM
That's not them.

Quoting Anonymous 3:

Mobile Photo

EC_Momma
by Bronze Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 5:00 PM
Thank you, no not at all. They just want to spread awareness. Dipg is a death sentence.

Quoting Anonymous 1: No it's not her but i will be praying. Would they care if I follow there page you think?

Quoting Anonymous 3:

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 19, 2017 at 5:06 PM
Thank you. I will like it and follow it. I will be praying for this family. I am so sorry.

Quoting EC_Momma: Thank you, no not at all. They just want to spread awareness. Dipg is a death sentence.

Quoting Anonymous 1: No it's not her but i will be praying. Would they care if I follow there page you think?

Quoting Anonymous 3:

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jun. 19, 2017 at 9:45 PM
Any updates?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)