Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I don't want a child with my husband

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My husband and I want to have a baby. We have been "trying" for a couple weeks but I am actually still taking birth control pills. I love my husband, but let's just say I didn't marry him for his looks. He is a great man and makes me happy, but he is unattractive. I don't want to sound conceited, but I am a good looking woman and I want my children to be good looking too. I feel bad but the thought of my child looking like him just doesn't sit well with me. I feel bad for children who are a lot less attractive than one of their parents and I really don't want my child to have to go through that. I know it's not exactly the moral thing to do, but I am thinking of getting a sperm donor with more attractive qualities. My husband would never know as long as the child is the same race.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 19, 2017 at 5:56 PM
Replies (161-162):
angelachristine
by Ruby Member on Jun. 20, 2017 at 4:54 PM
He's really cute. You have issues lady. You are probably better off not having kids with anyone because you're nuts!

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Mobile Photo

Quoting Anonymous 10: English is not your strong suit, is it?

Together....we want to see a picture of you two together.

And what is up with the crazy psycho eyes? You can't tell me that is your natural look?

By the way, your man is HOT.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I posted a picture of myself and him in the thread.

Quoting kayliza:

I just want to see a picture of you and your husband together lol. No judgement, just curious

Luvinme32
by Bronze Member on Jun. 21, 2017 at 4:08 PM
maybe! But there's sombody somewhere who thinks your husband I the shit and would give him all the babies he can stand

Quoting Anonymous 1: That's your opinion.

Quoting Luvinme32: You're really not that pretty! You are what I call presentable

Quoting Anonymous 1: Why would I need to steal a picture from the internet if I am pretty and have my own pictures?

Quoting StonesGirl66: Should we assume this is a pic of her opposed to one she stole from the internet?

Quoting Starz6802: Ok. Your attractive but you said you love your husband. That's the way love works. Looks are only important in the very beginning. I doubt he is that unattractive any way.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Mobile Photo

Alright.

Quoting Sassy762: I doubt you are as good looking as you think you are, lol
I dare you to post a pic........lets see this good looking woman

Dont steal one from google. ......I will reverse the pic, LMAOOOOOOOOO
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)