Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does your husband walk around

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
The house and outside without a shirt on?

A friend posted a picture of her husband on FB, he was just sitting on the couch watching TV, without a shirt on.

My DH has never done that, nor would I like it if he did.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 19, 2017 at 6:07 PM
Replies (251-256):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 85 on Jun. 21, 2017 at 11:49 AM
Ummm always. Completely naked when the kids aren't around.
Glitch202
by Gold Member on Jun. 21, 2017 at 12:42 PM

sidesplittinglaughterThe only time my husband is without a shirt is in the bedroom.  It is rude for a man not to put a shirt on when someone comes over, but a lot of women consider that old fashioned.  Well I guess we are just old fashioned.  

bunchofkidstx
by Cassandra on Jun. 21, 2017 at 12:51 PM

Yup he does and my older two boys do it too.

melissaaytes
by Silver Member on Jun. 21, 2017 at 1:20 PM

I think it is silly and ridiculous that people don't want to see their husbands shirtless.  I saw another response where someone was like there were roofers at my neighbors house and they were shirtless for 3 weeks...gross.  It's summer and hot get the hell over it.  And her husband and sun wear shirts in the pool.  Give me a break!!

Quoting redheadtmk:

My dh is in grad school and rarely has to go to campus while he finishes his thesis so they sit at home in thier boxer briefs all day. Well except when ds goes outside to play or they take a break and go somewhere. It makes my life so much easier with laundry. lol It takes two weeks at least to make a full load between the two of them. I dont stress about ds seeing me change but dont think he needs to have memories of me sitting around in my underwear either. lol I cant imagine being upset about my dh shirtless in his own home. I love his body and like to see it.

Quoting melissaaytes:

Your post reminded me of us lol.  We have 3 girls and usually the baby has full clothes unless it is a shirt and a diaper.  Then our 3 and 7 year old are always running around in panties because they play dress up ALL the time and change constantly!!  We are trying to encourage our 7 year old to keep clothes on at all times though because she is getting older now and doesn't really need to be constantly naked!!  I change in front of the girls so they have always seen me with no clothes...no big deal!

Quoting redheadtmk:

We are a minimal clothes family. Dh and ds are pretty much always in thier boxer briefs. I wear shorts and tank top now that ds is too old for me to be running round in my underwear. I love my dh's body and have no problem with him being undressed in our home. We never have visitors and our apartment is in the basement of a home, on the back side built into a hill. So nobody can see in the windows either.

CafeMom Tickers
mmtosam06
by Platinum Member on Jun. 21, 2017 at 1:52 PM

Inside yes outside no

Pipamonium
by Member on Jun. 23, 2017 at 2:35 AM

My husband woldn't go outside without a shirt but hell yeah he'll wander around the house without a shirt on, especially in summer when it's 110F+ outside. Hell - he'll even wander around in boxers or naked when the kids are at school! IT'S HOT!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)