Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

can't believe sil, so don't with it all

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies

Dh's sister has mil bitching him about not being invited to the babyshower because she didn't get an invite over facebook. Serisouly, this woman refused to give me her address so I could send her dd a birthday card last month and I had to get it from mil. The baby shower isn't being help by mil or even by me, but my their aunt on their dad's side. She didn't get an facbook invite because the invites were sent through the mail. Of course if she ignored me then she most likely ignored them.

She also has mil bitching to dh about not being invited to our dd's birthday party, that did have facbook invites and again was hosted by their aunt. She was invited along with mil neither were in town. She decided to make the trip (she lives in another state) a week before and not stay for the party. And guess what, after getting the baby shower information she decided to once again make the trip a week before and not stay for it. She will be leaving Friday, shower is on Saturday.

This is my first babyshower but second kid. Mil wanted me and her to share one with our dds but that was her 3rd and both me and dh felt it would have been more about her then me and with it being our first it wouldn't really feel right be a second thought on her 3rd shower (she also had two showers, one thrown by mil and on by her dh's mom). Which is why it's bugging me so much. 

I used to fight dh to have a relationship with her, after making everything about her with our first (that his how he felt about it) he didn't even want our dd to ever met her or have anything to do with her kids. But now with the crap she is pulling I'm done fighting for that relationship. And with how mil is acting I'm glad she doesn't get along with fil's side and won't be there.

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 19, 2017 at 7:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)