Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are YOU happy with your life?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 42 Replies
I admit I am not. I hate my life so much. The only reason I haven't commuted suicide or anything is because I have to take care of the kids I gave birth to. I regret being with my dh, the life I have, everything. It sucks so much. I don't feel it will ever get better. I'm 25 but I don't feel 25, I feel younger. I don't know
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 19, 2017 at 9:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 19, 2017 at 9:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Have you considered talking to your doctor or seeing a therapist? I know it has helped me tons.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 19, 2017 at 9:28 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 19, 2017 at 9:29 PM
You're still so young. I'm sorry you're feeling this way. Have you talked to a dr? Maybe you need some meds to help youngest better.

As for your marriage, if it's that bad and you're that unhappy, leave. I know SO many women who are 100x happier single than married to assholes.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 19, 2017 at 9:29 PM
Change your life then.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jun. 19, 2017 at 9:29 PM
Some days i am, some days I'm not at all.
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Jun. 19, 2017 at 9:30 PM
I'm content.

Speak to your doctor, s/he really can help you feel better!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jun. 19, 2017 at 9:30 PM
You have all the time in the world to change whatever it is you are unhappy with. You're young still and if you feel you married the wrong person, move on.
Queen_Coffee
by Bronze Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 9:32 PM

I'm sorry you feel that way. I'm very happy with my life. I'm 24, happily married, I have a career I absolutely love, I have an awesome 11 year old kid, and I'm pregnant with a very planned and wanted baby. 

If you don't like the life you have, work to change it. You can leave your husband. Figure out what you want to be happy. 

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jun. 19, 2017 at 9:32 PM

If you don't like your life.......change it

Have you tried marriage counseling? What about therapy for you?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jun. 19, 2017 at 9:32 PM

Very happy. But at 25 I wasn't in a great place, either. I had a 6 year old (never married) was dating someone seriously for the first time that I knew I didn't love but was too chickenshit to end it with, had a job that was fine and paid well but I didn't really enjoy.

Sometimes you have to just take life by the balls, you know? If you aren't happy, change it. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)