Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wierd randomness

Posted by on Jun. 19, 2017 at 11:51 PM
  • 6 Replies
So when I am doing nothing I have wierd thoughts just pop up out of nowhere. Here is some of my wierd randomness.

Lightning bugs light thier butts. What if they are just constantly farting?

My husband does use usual words like a**hole. He calls people names like, dicknose. Now what if someone actually had one? What would happen when they sneezed or got excited?

Do you have wierd random thoughts? Post them
by on Jun. 19, 2017 at 11:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ShesSoUnusual
by Cat on Jun. 20, 2017 at 12:23 AM
Lmao! I love your weird thoughts!
dipndots
by on Jun. 20, 2017 at 12:24 AM
Yeah..sometimes I wonder what it would be like to shroom again..
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 20, 2017 at 12:29 AM
Why the fuck don't these assholes on the walking dead just get on a boat and sail the hell away. Zombies are dead. Eventually their parts will rot and tissue will disintegrate and they will just be piles of mush not being able to walk. Really how long would it take for a body to decompose enough so that it's impossible to move. Just saved you 8 seasons of stupidity. You're welcome
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 20, 2017 at 12:40 AM

uh...no. If you watched you'd realize you are wrong. So, no thanks.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Why the fuck don't these assholes on the walking dead just get on a boat and sail the hell away. Zombies are dead. Eventually their parts will rot and tissue will disintegrate and they will just be piles of mush not being able to walk. Really how long would it take for a body to decompose enough so that it's impossible to move. Just saved you 8 seasons of stupidity. You're welcome

Chilebean2010
by Silver Member on Jun. 20, 2017 at 2:14 AM
Lol! Seems we share soe similarities! My friends and family say they love my creative mind.
Ive been this way as long as i can remember.

Quoting GhostWriter85: So when I am doing nothing I have wierd thoughts just pop up out of nowhere. Here is some of my wierd randomness.

Lightning bugs light thier butts. What if they are just constantly farting?

My husband does use usual words like a**hole. He calls people names like, dicknose. Now what if someone actually had one? What would happen when they sneezed or got excited?

Do you have wierd random thoughts? Post them
itzbrandyy
by SugarPlum­čî╗ on Jun. 20, 2017 at 2:17 AM
Can bald men get lice?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)