Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Most depressed pregnant person

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
So I'm 38 weeks pregnant my SO is going to be going to prison for two years. He's never been in trouble but got caught up in something. I'm nine months he's probably going to be out for four more months. I think it's kinda good he's going to be away because 11 years we've never been apart from each other we're both 25 been together since 14. Since I've been pregnant he's been abusing opiates he blames it on stress for having to leave us our six year old and new baby and me. He doesn't help with literally anything as far as cleaning goes. He's cheating on me too. The girl knows he's with me she doesn't care. In she gives him money which he tries to convince me to be okay with it because he's going to prison and needs to save up for us. This is a quick breakdown of all the pain I've been going through. I'm so depressed and cry all the time since I've been pregnant I barely talk to anyone he's all buddy buddy with my family they never listen probably because I'm still with him I know I'm so stupid. I tried changing locks he won't leave it's not that easy after being with him like all my life. He says I'm trying to leave him at the worst point in his life. In I just feel like he doesn't care about me he's doing so much to hurt me. I don't even have energy to argue with him anymore lately I just ignore him like he's not there. He's been coming home all hours of the night. Sometimes when our daughter calls he doesn't pick up for hours. I'm just so fed up when he's away I'm going to be able to find myself without him. I'm going to be able to move on. Everyone is saying why would I leave him while he's in there but look at the pain he puts me through. I'm just so depressed I don't even know what to do I hate my life.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 14, 2017 at 3:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 14, 2017 at 3:30 AM
So move while he's in prison.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 14, 2017 at 3:34 AM
Yeah I'm going to FOR SURE I know it's going to be so hard but I have a good job and I know I can do it.

Quoting Anonymous 2: So move while he's in prison.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 14, 2017 at 3:43 AM
Lol @ "got caught up in something". Don't make excuses for him.

Keep it real. Your baby daddy is a criminal and a piece of shit. You can do better alone.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 14, 2017 at 3:48 AM
Thanks for your advice
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 14, 2017 at 3:51 AM
You've posted this before. It's still an incredibly tough situation. I'm really sorry for all you're going through.

But this is a great second chance for you.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)