Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you keep my commandments * A Christian post*

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2017 at 5:24 AM
  • 7 Replies
5 moms liked this

/ignore Love, D-Va

by on Jul. 14, 2017 at 5:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
TinkTink205
by Gold Member on Jul. 14, 2017 at 9:19 AM
1 mom liked this
Good morning. I love this verse. I find myself like Paul sometimes. That which I wouldnt, I do. That which I would I don't. The flesh and Spirit conflict. Yet I constantly ask for guidance. He's still working on me.
lovemercygrace
by Ruby Member on Jul. 15, 2017 at 3:24 PM
Bump
JCTVCBN
by Member on Jul. 15, 2017 at 7:48 PM

Thank you for sharing!  : )

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 17, 2017 at 1:55 PM
She didnt acknowledge you. Its fucking weird as hell to post shit and not even talk to people that leave comments. What's the fucking point in posting?

Quoting TinkTink205: Good morning. I love this verse. I find myself like Paul sometimes. That which I wouldnt, I do. That which I would I don't. The flesh and Spirit conflict. Yet I constantly ask for guidance. He's still working on me.
TinkTink205
by Gold Member on Jul. 17, 2017 at 1:58 PM
Ok. I'm not angry though. I don't desire that much acknowledgment. She has responded a lot in the past.

Quoting Anonymous 1: She didnt acknowledge you. Its fucking weird as hell to post shit and not even talk to people that leave comments. What's the fucking point in posting?

Quoting TinkTink205: Good morning. I love this verse. I find myself like Paul sometimes. That which I wouldnt, I do. That which I would I don't. The flesh and Spirit conflict. Yet I constantly ask for guidance. He's still working on me.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 17, 2017 at 2:06 PM
She does it alot.it doesn't make any sense to post and ignore people.it's fucking rude as hell.

Quoting TinkTink205: Ok. I'm not angry though. I don't desire that much acknowledgment. She has responded a lot in the past.

Quoting Anonymous 1: She didnt acknowledge you. Its fucking weird as hell to post shit and not even talk to people that leave comments. What's the fucking point in posting?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 17, 2017 at 2:11 PM
I wonder if she's too busy proselytizing on other inappropriate venues. Maybe Baby Center or something.

Quoting Anonymous 1: She does it alot.it doesn't make any sense to post and ignore people.it's fucking rude as hell.

Quoting TinkTink205: Ok. I'm not angry though. I don't desire that much acknowledgment. She has responded a lot in the past.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)