Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Gym Daycares?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies
Yay or Nay?

Any experience?
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 14, 2017 at 9:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 14, 2017 at 9:46 AM
Bump for iron
caligirl7613
by Ruby Member on Jul. 14, 2017 at 9:49 AM
I use ours at LA fitness. My kid is 3. I like that it's totally visible and they take a picture of you holding your kid upon drop off.
Sailor.Moon.Mom
by Platinum Member on Jul. 14, 2017 at 9:49 AM
Never used one but have seen how they run the one at the YMCA. Not the best place for super small kids. At least 3 and over before I'd use one. The workers at the YMCA are volunteers from the High Schools. Not against teens but too many kids for non experienced caregivers.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 14, 2017 at 9:52 AM

Yes, they are fine, depending on the quality. I liked that the walls are transparent, so you can peek in on your child. I also like that the childcare is free! Our daughter is now 8 and says she's too old to go there. She loved it when she was 2 1/2 and up, but now not so much. The age range goes up to 12, though.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 14, 2017 at 9:54 AM
😂😂😂 I dumped a cup of water on a toddlers head once when I was a kid in one of those. My mom was piiiissed
Isaacsmom913
by Ruby Member on Jul. 14, 2017 at 9:55 AM
Yay! I take my son a few evenings a week-he is almost 6 and enjoys making "friends"

Quoting Anonymous 1: Yay or Nay?

Any experience?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 14, 2017 at 10:00 AM
I worked in a gym that had child care. It was my job to run that, but I also was required to run the front desk. There were times those kids were unsupervised. For that reason, I never trusted gym child care programs.
ibelieveinpink
by on Jul. 14, 2017 at 10:01 AM
I've never had a problem with my gyms daycare. My kids love going and playing with others.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 14, 2017 at 11:12 AM
Lol! Oops.

Quoting Anonymous 3: 😂😂😂 I dumped a cup of water on a toddlers head once when I was a kid in one of those. My mom was piiiissed
fairymaid23
by Silver Member on Jul. 14, 2017 at 11:40 AM
We have a YMCA that has a daycare and i really like it and so do the kiddos.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)