Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just some people

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies
I am out of town and this couple that I sometimes babysit for asked me if I could babysit their 2 girls later today. I told them no because I am out of town and I have no idea when I will be back. They got all pissy because I didn't tell them and I'm supposed to be at home just in case they ask.

For $20 for a day and keep them over night no I will not work around you. I will do what ever I damn well please. But I am not required to stay home and wait for your phone call every 4 months when u need a sitter because your daycare won't take them that day.

I don't understand why parents can't watch their own kids. The girls dad works in a body shop repairing cars while their mom stays at home. So the kids are rarely home and always with a sitter. Mom claims she can't watch them due to medical issues like bipolar. I have it and I watch my kids and other peoples kids perfectly fine.

But to demand me to stay home because I have to jump on the take my kids train so I can have free time. No not happening I'm going to enjoy my time out of town while it lasts. But thanks for getting mad because I won't come home right now to watch your kids. Find someone else.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 14, 2017 at 10:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)