Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Oregon

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 55 Replies
Any Portland Oregon moms out there? I am here for the day and don't know what to do and I am alone. My flight leaves tonight. Any ideas?
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 14, 2017 at 10:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 14, 2017 at 10:55 AM
Go get a free coffee from Dutch Brothers :)
TiffanyRose06
by Queso<3 on Jul. 14, 2017 at 10:57 AM
I'm from Oregon, but very very rarely went to Portland. I hope you have a good day though :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 14, 2017 at 10:58 AM
Who the hell flies somewhere and has no clue what they are going to do?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 14, 2017 at 11:54 AM
1 mom liked this
Someone taking a loved to rehab and found out less than 12 hours before you were leaving where you were going. That's who.

Quoting Anonymous 3: Who the hell flies somewhere and has no clue what they are going to do?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 14, 2017 at 11:56 AM
I just drank 3 cups of Hotel coffee no more coffee for me.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Go get a free coffee from Dutch Brothers :)
bibdybobdyboob
by Gold Member on Jul. 14, 2017 at 12:21 PM
I live in Washington, but every time we drive through Oregon, I fantasize about a ride in those cable cars they run over the city.
angkorsaway
by Gold Member on Jul. 14, 2017 at 12:23 PM
See if Ringside is open for lunch or Andina. If you like shopping go to Northwest 23rd and just walk the entire way of it. You can also just walk the riverfront if you are inclined. There is the Rose and Japanese gardens, the zoo and I gotta think.
MissAndree
by Nosuchthing on Jul. 14, 2017 at 12:25 PM
Do you like books? Go to Powell's.
jules2boys
by on Jul. 14, 2017 at 12:34 PM

I've been through Portland but it's been a while.  

Voodoo Donuts is open 24 hours, they have all sorts of creations there!  Check them out!  (even if it's just to look, or take something home with you or your loved ones ;) ).  

If you have a car, go for a drive along the Columbia River.  Go check out some of their incredible waterfalls along that route too!   Maltnomah Falls is incredible!   

Chinatown in Downtown.  Art museum in Downtown area too.  Or, just go park and walk around downtown and people watch! LOL  If you are a reader/love bookstores, a world famous one is Powell's.  I've not been but I know others who have, it was on their 'destination list' when in Portland, and they loved it.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 14, 2017 at 12:35 PM
Go to the bookstore
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)