Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My dog tried to kill me

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2017 at 11:58 AM
  • 7 Replies
I have a 9 year old cocker spaniel and he's blind. He's a good dog just gets under foot. Well he tried to kill me. I thought I broke my foot but nah just sprained it. I get to wear a nice black boot in the Florida heat for the next 2 weeks. Fun times.
by on Jul. 14, 2017 at 11:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mrsmom110
by NO on Jul. 14, 2017 at 12:02 PM

Ouch.  Poor you and poor puppy too.  Our lab didn't start losing her eyesight until she was much older.  But she was black, so if she laid in certain spots, she became a speed bump.  lol ;p  

bibdybobdyboob
by Gold Member on Jul. 14, 2017 at 12:18 PM
Here is to quick healing. :)
bnj03
by Silver Member on Jul. 14, 2017 at 12:39 PM
1 mom liked this
Yeah he's black too so double trouble. I love him and he feels bad he hurt me. I don't blame him.

Quoting mrsmom110:

Ouch.  Poor you and poor puppy too.  Our lab didn't start losing her eyesight until she was much older.  But she was black, so if she laid in certain spots, she became a speed bump.  lol ;p  

bnj03
by Silver Member on Jul. 14, 2017 at 12:39 PM
1 mom liked this
Thanks

Quoting bibdybobdyboob: Here is to quick healing. :)
mojogirl
by Ouiser Boudreaux on Jul. 14, 2017 at 12:41 PM

nice attention grabbing title you got there

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 14, 2017 at 12:42 PM
Hope it heals quickly. I have a cat that I'm sure is trying to take me out. She always needs to be first down the stairs and I know one of these days I'm gonna be a goner.
bnj03
by Silver Member on Jul. 14, 2017 at 12:47 PM
That's my dog lol. I swear before he lost his eye sight he thought he would miss something if he wasn't in or out first.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Hope it heals quickly. I have a cat that I'm sure is trying to take me out. She always needs to be first down the stairs and I know one of these days I'm gonna be a goner.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)