Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm a troll

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
1 mom liked this
I used to live under a bridge and only let people pass if they could answer my riddle. Most couldn't, so I just kind of stopped them from passing. I've now been arrested for being at a public park and the officer said it's best if I don't return. How do I legally figure this out? I AM a troll... this is my JOB! Why can't he figure that out?
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 14, 2017 at 1:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 14, 2017 at 1:15 PM
Bump
corticosteroid
by Sapphire Member on Jul. 14, 2017 at 1:16 PM

Perhaps you could get together with some underwater basket weavers and mermaid wranglers and life coaches and protest to protect your right to have an imaginary profession?

tiffluv81
by BBW on Jul. 14, 2017 at 1:16 PM

oh 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 14, 2017 at 1:16 PM
That's a great idea!

Quoting corticosteroid:

Perhaps you could get together with some underwater basket weavers and mermaid wranglers and life coaches and protest to protect your right to have an imaginary profession?

angela.barlow
by Ange on Jul. 14, 2017 at 1:16 PM
Hmmm...maybe switch up your bridges? That way its different everyday. Then it might take the cops a few days to catch up. That's all I got. Good luck.
corticosteroid
by Sapphire Member on Jul. 14, 2017 at 1:18 PM

Quoting Anonymous 1: That's a great idea!
Quoting corticosteroid:

You should wear this.

Gelynia
by Gelynia on Jul. 14, 2017 at 1:20 PM
I love this post so much! Ty for the laugh Troll and good luck with your legal issues 😉
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 14, 2017 at 1:26 PM
Yes, even better!

Quoting corticosteroid:

Quoting Anonymous 1: That's a great idea!

Quoting corticosteroid:

You should wear this.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)