Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

oh man, please HELP!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 36 Replies

hello. i need to vent and get some advice.

I hae been with my boyfriend for about 10 months now. he is good to my kids and is my ride or die type og guy. my kids and him are literally my everything and i wont trade it for NOTHING in this world.

my problem is a was stupid yesterday because i had made a kik account at work. i was bored and my friend said you can chat and get to know new people. i had just moved into my boyfriends place in a different city than where i was living a month ago.

I went on a chat site called makingfriends and thought cool i can try to meet new people since im not from here. i wont feel so out of place.

well this one guy in the chat room started messaging me and telling me how my ex was an idoit for being abusive in my past. that i deserve better. it was real nice to hear and i said thank you that it made my day. then he was complimenting how i looked nice in a pic and i made the mistake of saying thanks handsome.

stupid thing to say because my boyfriend checked my phone and he was so pissed off about it that we got into a big argument last night. he stormed off down the street and i stayed home. then we watched tv in separte rooms. we also slept in separate beds last night. i feel like such an idiot for talking with a guy im not even interested in. i love my boyfriend and will always want only him. now this morning he was extremely rude and didnt say much when i said bye for work and that i loved him. he just said bye. he is still upset and its killing me.

I have tried to talk with him so we can fix the issue and i deleted my account on kik because its stupid to me anyways so we dont have this problem again. i should have never made the account. help me!!! what do i do to make this situation better and for it to be fixed so we can move on?

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 14, 2017 at 2:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 14, 2017 at 2:13 PM
1 mom liked this
Sorry. Can't say I blame him. Good luck.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 14, 2017 at 2:15 PM

thanks. i dont blame him either. it was a very stupid move. i have never done anything like that and alwasy faithful to him. idk how to handle it. never been in this positon before.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Sorry. Can't say I blame him. Good luck.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 14, 2017 at 2:15 PM
4 moms liked this
Further your education and stop subjecting your kids to this dysfunctional relationship.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 14, 2017 at 2:16 PM
Maybe just give him a chance to calm down and just be honest.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

thanks. i dont blame him either. it was a very stupid move. i have never done anything like that and alwasy faithful to him. idk how to handle it. never been in this positon before.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Sorry. Can't say I blame him. Good luck.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 14, 2017 at 2:16 PM
Sorry. You sound very immature though.
BeautifulMomof1
by Silver Member on Jul. 14, 2017 at 2:18 PM
2 moms liked this
You need to apologize, but there's no guarantee he'll forgive you . . stop listening to your friend because it may have cost you your relationship . . if you were bored at work, how about do some work?!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jul. 14, 2017 at 2:18 PM
1 mom liked this

Seems like you got pretty personal pretty quickly with this stranger.  Somehow he knew all about your past with an abusive ex.  If I were your SO I'd be pissed of as well.  Good luck!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 14, 2017 at 2:19 PM

wow. thats unexpected to here. thank you for the advice. i will consider it an option.

Quoting Anonymous 3: Further your education and stop subjecting your kids to this dysfunctional relationship.

notjstasocermom
by Sapphire Member on Jul. 14, 2017 at 2:19 PM
Why is he looking in your phone?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 14, 2017 at 2:20 PM

i tried to apoligze. he is still mad. i guess hopefully he will cool off later and we can talk about things. i was at work and had all my work done. was wating to clock out.

Quoting BeautifulMomof1: You need to apologize, but there's no guarantee he'll forgive you . . stop listening to your friend because it may have cost you your relationship . . if you were bored at work, how about do some work?!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)