Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just quit fb

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
Deactivated my account. Was doing nothing for me. But somehow I feel sad and empty and bored, lol. Help me...
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 14, 2017 at 2:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 14, 2017 at 2:46 PM
If FB was doing nothing for you, you shouldn't be bored and missing it. πŸ˜‰
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 14, 2017 at 2:47 PM
But I need to look at garbage and useless crap all day everyday!!!

Quoting Anonymous 2: If FB was doing nothing for you, you shouldn't be bored and missing it. πŸ˜‰
Trixie_dahl
by on Jul. 14, 2017 at 2:48 PM
2 moms liked this
Thats what cm is for lol

Quoting Anonymous 1: But I need to look at garbage and useless crap all day everyday!!!

Quoting Anonymous 2: If FB was doing nothing for you, you shouldn't be bored and missing it. πŸ˜‰
Southern_Song
by Jo on Jul. 14, 2017 at 2:48 PM
It's a social media account. I swear the withdrawal is like two days. Lol I don't use FB either. Dies nothing for me
LovelyLace
by Bronze Member on Jul. 14, 2017 at 2:48 PM
2 moms liked this
I don't have a fb. Welcome to the club :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 14, 2017 at 2:48 PM
1 mom liked this
But I get bored on here and then I go there! Lol! I might actually accomplish something now!

Quoting Trixie_dahl: Thats what cm is for lol

Quoting Anonymous 1: But I need to look at garbage and useless crap all day everyday!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 14, 2017 at 2:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Okay I think I can make it

Quoting Southern_Song: It's a social media account. I swear the withdrawal is like two days. Lol I don't use FB either. Dies nothing for me
Cocos_Mom
by Gold Member on Jul. 14, 2017 at 2:56 PM
Social media can be addicting, there's so many articles out there about how it's literally designed to make you want to keep coming back

There's also a lot of articles about how even stable, happy people describe feeling depressed, or unhappy using it too much

Good for you deactivating your account

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 14, 2017 at 2:59 PM
I just couldn't do it anymore. Today I actually cared what some stranger freak said about my profile pic. I knew that was enough fb.

Quoting Cocos_Mom: Social media can be addicting, there's so many articles out there about how it's literally designed to make you want to keep coming back

There's also a lot of articles about how even stable, happy people describe feeling depressed, or unhappy using it too much

Good for you deactivating your account

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 14, 2017 at 2:59 PM
1 mom liked this
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Quoting Trixie_dahl: Thats what cm is for lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)