Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Coffee isnt good for the baby

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 87 Replies
3 moms liked this
Thats what dh told me when i asked him to get me an iced coffee.

I told him to fuck off and he doesnt get to tell me whats good for baby till hes carrying it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Anyone else be "mean" to their dh during pregnancy? Lol
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 14, 2017 at 8:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 14, 2017 at 8:22 PM
I can not imagine talking like this to someone I loved. Even to someone I didn't like very much.
Maevelyn
by Platinum Member on Jul. 14, 2017 at 8:23 PM
He's either brave or stupid. DF got my co-workers to harass me about drinking water when I was pregnant. They were all a bunch of tattle tales!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 14, 2017 at 8:23 PM
I was joking. Dh knows that. Plus i was just waking up from a nap. I enjoy my sleep way too much lol.

Quoting Anonymous 2: I can not imagine talking like this to someone I loved. Even to someone I didn't like very much.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 14, 2017 at 8:23 PM
1 mom liked this
I was not mean at all. I can't stand crazy pregnant women. If you can't handle being pregnant, adopt.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 14, 2017 at 8:24 PM
1 mom liked this
Prob a bit of both πŸ˜‚ He said he was just joking but i still gave him the side eye lol. Waters no issue with me since i drink it all day at work (physically demanding job) and i only drink iced coffee mayne 1x a week.

Quoting Maevelyn: He's either brave or stupid. DF got my co-workers to harass me about drinking water when I was pregnant. They were all a bunch of tattle tales!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 14, 2017 at 8:24 PM
My dh only saw the first 2 months and the last 6 weeks of my pregnancy. The last 6 weeks he indulged my every whim and want.
engagedandproud
by Diamond Member on Jul. 14, 2017 at 8:24 PM
3 moms liked this
Seriously, shut up

Quoting Anonymous 3: I was not mean at all. I can't stand crazy pregnant women. If you can't handle being pregnant, adopt.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 14, 2017 at 8:25 PM
Eh i was only crazy with dd. My mental illness got terrible :( and in case you couldnt tell by mean i meant like just cranky or just giving ypur SO a hard time jesus.

Quoting Anonymous 3: I was not mean at all. I can't stand crazy pregnant women. If you can't handle being pregnant, adopt.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 14, 2017 at 8:25 PM
No.

Quoting engagedandproud: Seriously, shut up

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jul. 14, 2017 at 8:26 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol. My husband and I joke that this kid will come out holding either a iced tea or a iced coffee :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)